Time to kick her out,,?

L

she works part time yeah?doing what?what else does she do?what does she plan to do with her life in the future?if you dont have a real answer for the last 3 questions particularly the last one she should not of been made ya girlfriend
FACEPALM-PICARD.gif
The gif when reading the scenerio question!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

tbh im still in shock at the events that have unfolded here

Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidyI get home, 6 o clock... Same messy f*ck*ng yard.. She aint even here, ring her, dont answer her phone.. I think, ah she'll return my call or txt back or whatever..10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. Nothing
what are these words?who is this brazen floosie?what are these violations he speaks of?tbh this case is a perfect example of where red flags and failings were not noticedits not to late for you to use her actions as reasonable cause to abuse her physicallyIf your listening Lpack up her shitgo over to her yardring the bellwhen she comes to the door drop the bags and slap the sh*t out of heryour relationship is beyond being savedbut at least this way you'll feel like less of a prickthats until you go homeyour house is still dirtyyour hungryyou open the electricity billits £378you facepalm then decide its best to go to bed as you've got work in the morningat which point the house phone ringsyou answerand a male voice on the line says whos that i got a missed call from this number 2 days ago
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidyI get home, 6 o clock... Same messy f*ck*ng yard.. She aint even here, ring her, dont answer her phone.. I think, ah she'll return my call or txt back or whatever..10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. Nothing
what are these words?who is this brazen floosie?what are these violations he speaks of?tbh this case is a perfect example of where red flags and failings were not noticedits not to late for you to use her actions as reasonable cause to abuse her physicallyIf your listening Lpack up her shitgo over to her yardring the bellwhen she comes to the door drop the bags and slap the sh*t out of heryour relationship is beyond being savedbut at least this way you'll feel like less of a prickthats until you go homeyour house is still dirtyyour hungryyou open the electricity billits £378you facepalm then decide its best to go to bed as you've got work in the morningat which point the house phone ringsyou answerand a male voice on the line says whos that i got a missed call from this number 2 days ago
LMFAO

no more needs to be said - thread done

Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidy
You gave her power.If it is my yard i am not compromising on anything or making negotiations and deals. What i say goes.You gave her options.You basically said to her, if you do not do it, let me know and i will do it instead.P.S I am shocked this is L.