Time to kick her out,,?

L

Topic aint about me Snoop!...................................... But for the recordI dont have to do that i have my own finances, and very much capable of providing for mines and me!
Exactly..so you can understand where L is coming from?The chick is taking him for some bike ride... she's in the wrong more than he isp.s L have you been bashing this chick? If so..check ya selfIf not... chuck her out.

Boy of course i can see where he is coming from but just about everybody in life pushes there luck! I do i know that if a man lets me walk all over him i will have no respect for him, im grown enough to move away from that kind of situation rather than disrespect my self and treat him like a d*ck just to get what i want cause its easy to get! I prefer somebody who knows how to give and take equally and doesnt just give me things that i want because i want it, they know the difference between something i want because i really want it and if he doesnt get me it imma buy it for my self anyway! Compaired to something that yeh i want him to buy me but i wouldnt be spending my cash on it!I agree she taking him for a ride, but he has allowed it! From when in a 7month relationship this chick wants to move in rent free then a few months down the line he realises he was maybe a bit hastey to allow this to happen he should just say look this is not going to work us living together so could you kindly remove your FREE LOADING ASS FROM MY YARD!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU

Been in this situation. Except she didn't have the nerve to not keep the place tidy. It's just that when she got on higher income she didn't want to contribute. Wasnt even my own walls. I'm talking about mums house. My advice, the sooner you do it (advise her to move out) the easier it will be. She aint gonna like it one bit, she will row & claim you're doing it for x other amount of reasons. But just be man and stand firm. She'll get over it, if she's worth it. Simi

Guest Wavelength
Did you leave your balls at the gym or something ?She aint slipping you are fam. LOL @ her taking you for any hostelSMHdisappointed.jpg
women over rate their p*ssy if they think everyman will tolerate them tings just to f*ck.and the joke is the mans name is "L"lmfaosnmi love being me cos i just CANT be boyed like that i dont even know how to be boyed like that id have to study a degree in boyment to even understand the concept of it.what attracted her to him in the first place is what i wanna know women like men that lead this girl must of just wanted a man with a yard regarldles of if he is a mook or not.them girls that go to their boyfriends house when the mum tells her to take out the rubbish.yep i know bout that chicks there.
LMFAO
"Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did
10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. Nothing
as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage
But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.
Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.
"I dunno"
"Just go gym"
I feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude
:D :D :rofl:This has to be some early April fool's jokePlease tell me this isn't serious because this can't be life
LMFAO @ THIS WHOLE POSTL, YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ULTIMATE LMAN IS TAKING L'S TO THE NTH POWERWE NEED TO CALL YOU L SQUARED (L2), SOME PLAYSTATION BUTTON BUSINESSYOUR GIRL JUST PRESSES THAT AND HER OWN L1 BUTTON TO DROP ALL 3 SUPER COMBOS LIKE IT'S MARVEL VS CAPCOM TRAINING MODESMH
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Basically been with this girl for about 7 months, about 2-3 months ago we realised she was spending every night at mine, and we had the conversation like "Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did but as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage.. But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.She agreed, and for about a month and a half everything is cool, come home from work yard is tidy dishes done etc. Recently though (past 3-4 weeks) she's been slipping HARD.. Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidyI get home, 6 o clock... Same messy f*ck*ng yard.. She aint even here, ring her, dont answer her phone.. I think, ah she'll return my call or txt back or whatever..10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. NothingI feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude so i'm thinking when she gets back later I'm thinking just sit her down and tell her she needs to leave coz she cant hold up her simple side of the bargain..
Son..Listen to me now... Trust me, I KNOW what I am talking about here..Bag her sh*t up.. put it outside your front door and tell her she has until morning to pick it up or the bin men get it.Call her a lazy fat c*nt and if she rings you again, get a girl or a (gril) friend to answer it.That will f*ck her right off.

Guest Lisa Turtle

BOY.Can't even believe what I'm reading.How can I be living with someone rent free and I don't at least have a meal waiting for him at home.My mother raised me better.But truesay you will never catch me riding anyone's coat tails and freeloading like that.You got parred.And I wouldn't even expect this to have happened to you.

She agreed, and for about a month and a half everything is cool, come home from work yard is tidy dishes done etc. Recently though (past 3-4 weeks) she's been slipping HARD.. Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidy
LMAOI dont understand how 7 days goes by without her doing dishes let alone 3-4 weeks. Bold is the killer paragraph lol. This really is a non-topic. Should pressed preview topic, read through the post, saw that bit, pressed back and handled the situation accordingly. But thank you for the laughs. This is why LnL >> Whatever, mandem get real-life ended

LOLOLOLactually read all that.LOLOLOL again.surely a joke.
from the very BEGINNING when she moved in SLYLY you got boyed from then tbheverything else was just a ripple effect and you are to blame and now she feels she can use ya yard for a hotel.
Put her on probation.. Give her a few weeks to get her act together. If she doesnt score well, sack her
X.jpg
trying to convince her to be a civilised person aint what he should be doing he should of told she was this kinda girl from early therefore not making her his chick
women BRUSH man that do what ya girl is doing to you fam so even by a womans standards she is takin the piss.
she works part time yeah?doing what?what else does she do?what does she plan to do with her life in the future?if you dont have a real answer for the last 3 questions particularly the last one she should not of been made ya girlfriend
FACEPALM-PICARD.gif
she dont rate you fam she has the mind to bring next man to your yard when ya at work cos tbh she dont have any FEAR of boying you and its important that ya girl dont see you like ya any guy or ya gonna end up having bare kids who all look completely different who are a next mans yute.
FACEPALM-STARTREK.gif
thing is this aint even a 'be a man' ting. its a 'dont be a prick'SHE DONT PAY FOR ANYTHINGMOVED HERSELF INREFUSES TO DO ANY CLEANINGSAW U CLEANING AND CONTINUED WATCHING HER SOAPS ON THE TV U BOUGHT.
WTF.gif
shes got to go broI got angry reading that
:!:she's pissing on you brother, PISSING.what does it taste like?
FACEPALM-WHARF.gif
"L" is one of those guys like carpediemthe type that debuted with a ladtheres no point trying to help him
i dunno wot this means but true say this L guy once said he sees nothing wrong with lipsing randoms in a club.snmthis is y blacks shouldnt live away from other blacks - the kids come out like this.
FACEPALM-WENGER.jpg
BRUVtheres a high chance she sucked off some yute on ur sofa while u was at work.real talk
worst thing about it, is that im not even quoting to laugh. I'm quoting to say its true.
FACEPALM-SISKO.gif
Worst thing is this is what real showerman do to doormat women....how can she be doing this to a man ?full ratings you need to hook me up with her girls like this i like to have sexual banter with
you have just opened a next doorshe has probably got a next man she is shaggin and is tellin that man about "L" all saying he is a pusswole and she can boy him etcIN BEDjesusNOW im gettin vex cos all this is what i have witness while having sexual relationships with chicks with boyfriends and husbands
what f*ck*ng DISGUSTS ME about this situation isSHE WORKS PART TIME yet not paying rent????????so wheres her money going on???phone credit?travel cards to zone 5?pot noodles?
FACEPALM-NAKEDGUN.gif
  • Upvote 6