This Is UK Fam; RIP Trouble TV

Numero001

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I remember when this channel was called TCC.
and before that The Childrens Channel
I always thought that "TCC" was just the short way of calling it The Children's Channel?
nah it was officially The Childrens Channel. Then the logo and channel rebranded to TCC.

sh*t trouble got old though..my wife and kid got boring a couple of years ago...fresh prince and all of us was still fresh to me...they locked of the parkers...one on one and girlfriends were meh....trouble should of taken some of the black shows such as The Game, and Everyboady hates chris.not going to lie during half term in school days trouble was the one....f*ck BET

The black UK comedy scene is growing at a quicker pace than ever before, so somwehere down the line a UK version of this channel COULD pop up?
are we taling boog youtube videos or that there is actually an existing british black comedy scene? apart from miss jocelyn who else is repping?

Locked off last night
ClosureOn 17 March 2009, Virgin Media Television indicated it would close Trouble and replace with a version of Living[2].It was then revealed on 23 March 2009 that Trouble would close on 1 April 2009 and would be replaced by Living +2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_(channel)http://www.trouble.co.uk/Not gonna lie, I havent watched it since I got rid of my chipped cable box but in its day when it replaced Nickelodeon, they were going on with tings. Bun the white sitcoms, never watched them shits, but going home from college to watch Tatayana Ali on Fresh Prince followed by Jennifer Freeman on My Wife and Kids then Kyla Pratt on One-on-One was a dream.My Wife and Kids when it was fresh >>>>>>>>To this day, Fresh Prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ur trying to hard.how can man say he didnt watch saved by the bell etc.also its not a loss channel has been swag for a number of years they hardly even show decent sh*t on there bare unknown programs
Saved by the Bell on Trouble? I dont even remember that tbh. 2 Guys and a Girl and That 70s Show are the white ones I'm talking about.As you can see by most posts in this thread, it holds sentimental value being it was that channel as a youth for most of us. Youre just tryna play Mr. Contrary to get the thread to swing. And Colin's 100% correct. Black comedy scene in this country is the ting right now. Most prob more protfitable than raves and the popularity is at an all-time high. Kojo's show is on next week, Jason Lewis had his one, Eddie Kadi will probably get something...

tht 70's show was good tbh and where else was saved by the bell?that basketball program aswell?the one where they were in a band?dont gass me fam trouble didnt really used to show black programs back in the day.so as i said b4 - trying too hard
Swear down, I never watched it on Trouble. I'm sure I remember watching Saved by the Bell on terrestrial TV.Where did I say I watched it from the beginning of time? If thats the impression you got, you fabricated it in your head. I said from college. Now unless I'm Face Off and dem's age, I didnt watch from the beginning