Sign in to follow this  
Francis Coquelin

The best video compilation I've ever seen on youtube

AMAZING footballer, i reccomend that vid.f*cked how many sick sick goals he actually scored.Those two goals and the performance against Real Madrid in 05 i think was one of the best individual performances i've ever seen.Miss watching him on saturdays and sundays in la liga

He was on another planet and what made him that much better to watch was how much you could tell he enjoyed playing.Hopefully he'll recapture that form again at some point.

watched bares when he was @ PSG.he played his BEST football there imo.at times he was unplayable.his pace on the ball with defenders around him was madness. plus his balance in and around the box? woah.still pissed till this day that we couldn't tie up the deal for him.would have been a legend @ United.

f*ck Kenyon, c*nt!
Would like to c/s this btw./I remember watching a PSG game on Eurosport, and this guy was standing over a freekick with ridiculous leggins things on, and he absolutely planted it in the top bag, anfd just completely bullied people in he game. Never really knew who it was till like a year before 02 world cup. (Bear in mind I would have only been 10/11 years old) but the guy was mucky.WISH he woulda come united. Could have been so great.

Guest luckstar

guy is a a shell now tbhin his prime tho... jeezi remember in that match against real even the madrid supporters were clapping him and that only ever happened for maradona before that night

think he will always be one of my favourite players.not often u see someone play the game smiling pretty much all the time. the level he got to was unreal when he was at the top of his game, never seemed a c*nt about it either just seemed to have huge love for the sport. i wish things worked out better for him at barca tbh and he was still there part of what they are doing this season. the speed he played the game at and the speed of thought is amazing. that goal against chelsea is ridiculous.

lmao @ terry falling to the floor like he got shot when he tried to stop him. What a c*nt.Legend in the game. Very rare to find a footballer like him these days. Times are changing.

peter kenyon>>___if it werent for this guy man u would probably be the greatest team ever nowpmsl

The guy scored some incredible goals, one of my favorites that doesn't get spoken about too much is the the game in Valencia where he just put his foot through it and it flew in the top corner like an arrow. However that goal at The Bridge was magnificent. It's a shame the guy is at the age he should be peaking but his no where near it. When Ronaldinho use to step on that pitch with a smile you knew this guy was on it! At times he really was on another planet, the skill, the acceleration, the quick feet, the footballing brain all of which he had.The way he f*cked up Cuntly Cole >Totally bamboozled him.

how can i remember the first goal in the clip copa america think 99watching it late night on sky sports

The guy scored some incredible goals, one of my favorites that doesn't get spoken about too much is the the game in Valencia where he just put his foot through it and it flew in the top corner like an arrow. However that goal at The Bridge was magnificent. It's a shame the guy is at the age he should be peaking but his no where near it. When Ronaldinho use to step on that pitch with a smile you knew this guy was on it! At times he really was on another planet, the skill, the acceleration, the quick feet, the footballing brain all of which he had.The way he f*cked up Cuntly Cole >Totally bamboozled him.
Was jokes, Cole left on his jacksy

I never rated him as highly as some people didI was and will always prefer Kaka to him I dont really like over flashy players

I just loved the way you could tell he enjoyed what he was doing. Made it look all so easy and doing it for the love of the game.