Name the Different Nationalities You've slept with

General Mac

i seen some sexy eastern european guy yesterday, not one a dem flat back head ones eitherlooked at him first and thought meh any white guycheck his arms now, blonx, take a second look at the face, man all smilin givin me the eyeniice nice
So in Translation...you got f*cked by an Eastern European?

i seen some sexy eastern european guy yesterday, not one a dem flat back head ones eitherlooked at him first and thought meh any white guycheck his arms now, blonx, take a second look at the face, man all smilin givin me the eyeniice nice
So in Translation...you got f*cked by an Eastern European?
dno where u got that fromi was jus sayin he was sexy

:D I used to just think it was there haircut

:D I used to just think it was there haircut
What's your heritage?

• 2 years later...

Black - lost my virginity to one, one used to come see me every now n then n bring me some p*ssy, even when I was in hospital she'd just come get me n drive round the whip, someone walked past one, I didnt even care, bt this is PPV sh*t dnt b standin at the window.white - various different ones from hoes to respectable ones, shouts to Tanya, used to play nervous in the back of science lessons, certain times if her mum wasnt in shed let man pass through, shouts to my ex again the crazy bitch, she'd rip out ur balls in one move, but my God ull enjoy it.middle eartern/ white first chick to lick my balls, I swear I dont even know why I hadnt got that before sh*t was hevenly.think thats about it you know, need some oriental in my life, furthest ive got with a mixed chick is fingering, but thats only because there was another girl there (on the sofa i just decided to put my hand down both their trousers) she didnt wanna do anything, n neither did the other, this was like year 10im sure theres a race Im missing out