OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

this place is over neeky tbh
I agree.But we might mean in different ways...elaborate
Ok. Being able to jump to the conclusion that someone is fake, through a forum.Prime example.
Without reading this topic I know how it\'s going to turn out.**THE OFFICIAL MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS TOPIC**
UR DAMN RIGHT AND I\'M DOING ALRIGHT STILLDSC01273copy.jpg
dem financed cars dere some fake baller
*Waits for WG to show receipt and proof of ownership*
*Waits for WG to show receipt and proof of ownership*
*waits for bank statement to see £180 > money out\"
LOL @ buying an 09 platewhen the housing market is the way it isu could have put a dep down on a houseu moronlolgoodbye good sir
Whoa WG you\'re killing it!!!How can I be like you?

LOL @ buying an 09 platewhen the housing market is the way it isu could have put a dep down on a houseu moronlolgoodbye good sir
LOLI wouldn't have put it as harsh as he did, but I C/S the gist of what he was saying.
true, without the harshness..theres great deals on cars now. i was gonna get a new one when i came back but was shocked to see prices of 2nd hand for so cheap.dont know what golfs go for exactly but i believe a new one wld be around 21g.. but there's range's for £22-32k depending on wht u want, same for a Q7, 3 series for 18-22, and the list goes less and less. sold my clk & A3 to get one

trus medrivin is sikbut it rinses out ur poket
Yea when ur fillin up ur tank £15 a day...obviously.
What do u do in that car...if ur not doing something which is turning over 30 a day ur failing darg/ do u know how to use gears?
lol

I had an MOT done and they said one headlight is too high, the other is too low (aim, not brightness). Failed me on that and something else which I now have sorted. But the lights... Where the f*ck do I even get that done!? Had the MOT at Kwik Fit and need to get the lights done tomorrow so I can get the retest within ten days (thursday).