Lamps Calls Into LBC

Young £

http://mediaweb.musicradio.com/player/defa...=82&e=89636Frank Lampard vs James O'BrienEnglish football ace Frank Lampard phoned in to James O'Brien's show this morning to defend himself after being accused of letting down his kids.Frank's ex-fiancee Elen Rives was yesterday reported as claiming that the England midfielder was living in his £8.5m home whilst she was in a small flat with the couple's two children Luna, two, and Isla, one. Frank who was left outraged by LBC presenter James O'Brien's comments phoned in to have his say.What on earth did James say that upset Frank?What did Frank say in his defence?

Frank>>>

sh*t. I gotta say although I rated this guy as a footballer, he was always one I woulda liked to stamp out.But that was too much. Fully ended the guy to the point were man is rating how much of a man he is. nwensongsnsmvdslvns]nHow can he go from calling soeone scum and weak to saying, 'Frank Lampard thanks for calling and...well..being a man'LMAOFrank>>>