Premier League Week 34 (Merged with CL Thread)

Guest Medic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton defender Phil Jagielka will miss the FA Cup final after suffering a serious knee injury in the 2-1 defeat by Manchester City at Goodison Park.The 26-year-old, who was stretchered off, has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee."The scan has confirmed what we already feared, and that is that Phil will be out for the rest of the season," said Everton physio Mick Rathbone."He'll have surgery in around 10 days time when the swelling has gone down."Jagielka has been a key player for Everton and made his first England start in February in the 2-0 friendly defeat by Spain in Seville.The former Sheffield United defender scored the winning penalty against Manchester United which booked Everton's place in the final against Chelsea on 30 May.David Moyes has had to contend with a number of serious injuries to several key players this season.Midfielder Mikel Arteta also suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury in February, striker Yakubu ruptured his Achilles tendon in November and forward Victor Anichebe was ruled out of the season due to a knee cartilage problem in March.how gutting

Guest Wu-Tang

Patrice Evra.I have lost count of the amount of games I've been thinking this for now but its coming up on a dozen, for sometime now he has been terrible defensively - his positioning has been truly awful, and (most) of the defensive c*ck-ups we endured a few weeks back were directly or indirectly because of himAgain today, he was completely the wrong side of Aaron Lennon, and showed him down the line on his favoured foot with very little resistance, body shape was all wrong and he let him put in a cross with ease, and what did he do? pick out Modric, who was left unmarked by our other fullback.He has been like this for a while now and Im worried, his concentration/confidence seems completely gone.He has been letting people sneak past him at the back post for headers, losing his runner WAY too easily, I remember in the Carling Cup final Lennon repeatedly made the same 1-2 runs past him and time after time he failed to pick him up, he been doing this for a while nowWhatever is wrong, he needs to sort it before Wednesday

united fans are so sh*t boinng berbs
It wasn't us it was Chelsea
Say a english player went over to Argentina to play for River Plate do you think the fans would sing 'ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND'??How thick are united fans
SHUSH
So who's the first to slate Berbatov and suck his arse now?
I'm waiting with eager anticipation for this aswellthe guy was amazing today everything good we produced came through him shouldn't have been a pen, but we should've had one last week These things even themselves out
The thing that annoys me with Berba and i've said it before is that when we aint playing well or we're losing he is anonymous. Only turns up when we're playing well.His inconsistency frustrates me.But once we're on form and he's on form playing like he was after it was 2-2 he is quality

Day of mixed emotions Fc United miss out on Promotion I start Drowning my sorrows with the help of my good friend KronenbergBig United game starts we go into H-T 2-0 downHave a couple more cans F-T We've won 5-2 and on the bright side FC needed a season on consildationand With the squad we've got now we'll be one of the favourites to win the league and Promotion to the Conference north next season. And the news regarding our prospective new stadium is positive so roll on next season And P.S the premiership isn't over yet weider things have happened we are still capable of throwing this away especially as we've got to play the Bitters and Arsenal in the league.Not to mention Arsenal twice in the CL Those 2 games could take alot out of us mentally and Physically
Does Turner still play for FC United?
united fans are so sh*t boinng berbs
It wasn't us it was Chelsea
Say a english player went over to Argentina to play for River Plate do you think the fans would sing 'ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND'??How thick are united fans
SHUSH
So who's the first to slate Berbatov and suck his arse now?
I'm waiting with eager anticipation for this aswellthe guy was amazing today everything good we produced came through him shouldn't have been a pen, but we should've had one last week These things even themselves out
The thing that annoys me with Berba and i've said it before is that when we aint playing well or we're losing he is anonymous. Only turns up when we're playing well.His inconsistency frustrates me.But once we're on form and he's on form playing like he was after it was 2-2 he is quality
If your talking bout Tommy Turner he came in at a time when we only had 1 Striker did a decent job for us but when we signed a couple more he fell down the pecking order and went back to Bacup borough 1 division down fair play to him wish him all the best If your talking bout Adam Turner He put in some class performnces at CB and was playing regular but as soon as Our Captain and our longest serving player regained fitness he lost interest very quickly tbh and left and went 1 division down i'm not sure who he's playing for now but i wish him all the best still quite baffed as to why he left cause our CB's are getting on abit and he was next in line but dah well he wants to play every week cant hold that against him.And on the Berbatov thingtoday when we were 2-0 down who was our best player this only when we're winning thing isn't true i'm afraid he's been a victim of Us collectivly not reaching the heights of last season and as he was the only real high profile addition the blame will be put on him.I've said it before the same happened to Sheringham when he came in and people we're chatting sh*t bout heres the Cantona replacement everyone hated him for the same reasons the hate Berbatov he dont run enough, he don't look like he cares. he slows down our play, and then he scores in the champions league final and he's a don

WOWOWOW.What a day. What a great f*ck*ng day. Was nearly in tears at half time, couldnt quite believe we were actually 2 nil down./Would like to say, it was only Spurs fans and a few muggins that were booing Berba FOR THE RECORD./If anyone even tries to diss the argentina argentina chant I will personally murder them./Wayne Rooney is the best footballer anyone here will ever witness in thier lifetime so I suggest they appreciate him while he is with us and gracesn our fields./Evra was pretty decent today./Berba was disgustingly good, actually mocked it./Cant fault one single player of ours today really, apart from Carrick was a bit dodgy for about 10 mins but I'll let him off cos this is his worst patch of form since hes signed.