Premier League Week 34 (Merged with CL Thread)

Guest Medic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcott will scared to run into the box once he sees NemunchyaWill most probably kick the ball to his closest team mate and run off
come on bruvwe all no what happend last time vidic came up against paceman got left eating the grass
more intelligence then pace, imoVidic can't handle striker who keep him second guessing, can't believe i had to llow this game, hopefully be at the emigrates to see us go through.

-Almunia--Sagna-Toure-Djourou-Gibbs-Song-Nasri--Walcott-Fabregas-Diaby--Adebayor-
Dont like diaby wide ya know blood. like it betta wen he runs from deep innit. we wastin nasri puttin him there but it betta than denilshit. this games our season ya get me.
i c/s tf i much prefer hi in a central role even in the hole cos he has the determination to get bk n defend n song can cover him wen he goes forward

Hopefully Vds Rafael RIO Vidic Evra Fletcher Carrick Anderson Ronaldo Rooney BerbatovIf Tevez starts we'll have absolutely no one to call upon to up the tempo and change the pace and course of the game he's our impact player I fully expect Anderson to start Coz he was rested on Saturday even though he's been playing like a demon recently Maybe Giggs ahead of Fletcher but i'd prefer Fletcher to start and Sir Ryan to come on later

Bosingwa to play left back is the big headlines.....but tbh he should do better than cole as messi loves to cut inside and a right footed full back should handle him a lot better.

can't wait for this game, these games are always a classic.I'll never forget that Ronaldinho goal

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Im pretty edgy about this game atm tbh.Barca are the most on form team in europe , and we are without our LB to face Messi.If Essien and Lampard play well i can see it being a close game.Hopefully Guss gets hes tactics spot on.*touches wood* N/H..

3-1 to chelsea, barca to start falling apart then real madrid overtake them and win la liga.(i wish)can't wait for this game, should be tight.. but i reckon hiddink will have luck on his side and grab a 2-1 maybe 3-1 win. just hoping this game is full of goals.

drogba is going to violate piques existence3-2 chelsea
I would be suprised if this doesn't happen Pique physically doesn't match up at all.i also see a sending off in this game.and Chelsea getting "a little" over run in midfiled Ballacks to im-mobile. from when Giggs made him look very old and slow i shudder to think what those barca players would do to him