Im Shit At FIFA So I Cheat.

Sleepz

Guest Wavelength

Boy, Air Max is lucky but it does happen on FIFA.Guys from Belguim, France, Italy and America do that bullshit a lot.Some of them are mad sly.I've seen them keep ball from kick off til after 5mins then they play properly but the connection is terrible..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had the invisible player problem offline b4 still not had it recent n i swere i come accross someone wid a lag switch thing i scored in the 1st min things where blessthen about 15/20 mins in some next type of f*ckire lag pissed me the f*ck off sh*t c*nt won 3-0 in the end

Guest Wavelength

I just actually experienced this on FIFA like in the youtube video.The guy actually froze my game everytime I went clean through and I couldn't move, I'd press pass, shoot, sprint etcNONE OF THEM WOULD WORK.My player just stood there until he got tackled!SO PISSED OFF, lost 3-1.He was time wasting too everytime he took the lead.The lag was ridiculous and the freezing was just too much.dsijgdugjdeedfeeffejlccepkccdf*ck OFF

I take the beating on like man.... but when it's them laggers I leave.The frequency people lag on purpose on halo is appauling..... they've got green bar and you're stuck on the respawn screen, but more time we still win and they back out the lobby quick.Cunts. f*ck*ng cunts.

yeah have experienced the invisible player.. Its frustrating when you are on the receiving side. But its too sick when you are the invisible player.Its not really cheating its just one of them sync/lagging things.

not fifabut iw ud of just switched off my console
how is that fun for anyone u can do that to the computer on easy
Dude is emotional."yep everytime he sees me...." :lol:
The bit that made me laugh was..."Weren't quick enough that time were ya...d*ckHEAD!"

not fifabut iw ud of just switched off my console
how is that fun for anyone u can do that to the computer on easy
Dude is emotional."yep everytime he sees me...." :lol:
The bit that made me laugh was..."Weren't quick enough that time were ya...d*ckHEAD!"
yeah that got me to

Just played some guy he was Villareal, I was Portsmouth.I was winning 1-0 I think, soon as I scored the 2nd goal he paused it on the next kickoff and done the substitution glitch.When the sub was coming on it froze my xbox.

Guest Jogo Bonito
Just played some guy he was Villareal, I was Portsmouth.I was winning 1-0 I think, soon as I scored the 2nd goal he paused it on the next kickoff and done the substitution glitch.When the sub was coming on it froze my xbox.
:lol::lol::lol: Oh no you didn't..WOW, you went there still. :blink:Disclaimer-It was 1-1 and my keeper flapped at an attempted chip and it squirmed in to make it 2-1 to md_dan.Had to sub him for that.