Arsenal VS Manchester United

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant f*ckin wait.How come we only got 3500 tickets for this, thought yur meant to get 10%?
Not in Europe.
Who decides how many then?
FA/UEFA rules.In the league it's only 5% as a rule, but in FA cup you have 10% IIRC.home club can choose to give more though if they feel theyre more likely to sell, like wigan and blackburn who will give away teans up to 7k if they want it

LOL @ GibbsThe way he made Kuyt look world class I can see him being Arsenals downfall
He hasn't even been that bad. Barely any experience and is doing alright.Saying that I thought he did fine against Ronaldo.Kid being switched from a winger to a full-back.
Didn't know this, how long is it since he was a winger?

LOL @ GibbsThe way he made Kuyt look world class I can see him being Arsenals downfall
He hasn't even been that bad. Barely any experience and is doing alright.Saying that I thought he did fine against Ronaldo.Kid being switched from a winger to a full-back.
Didn't know this, how long is it since he was a winger?
Well he played a few games in pre-season (last season) on the wing, same with the reserves but he also likes to play center midfield.

lol wtf is with Wenger and changing players positions.ACM to Full back?
loads of players change positions at a young age, its nothing new.everyone in our team has to step up for us to have a chance
I know but we're talking about a guy going from playing ACM/Winger at youth level to full back at the highest level of club football in a matter of months.

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol them ones, when man names the squad and you hear yourself in a NEXT position, go up to the manager like 'sure you don't want me to swap with X' and just get told 'No.'

It's going to be an emotional night. I beg Arsenal don't let me down.
Mate do you really support arsenal or are you tryin to fit in.
Wanting a particular team to win doesn't equal me being their supporter. Liverpool for life!I'd rather Arsenal go through than f*ck*ng Man U that's all.
Why Pool' may I ask?Also Song is missing the final/best placed qualifying round tbh.
It's a funny story how I properly started supporting pool. My uncle was already a supporter, always banging on about how sick Barnes is, Beardsley is, Rush is & Wright this, Houghton that etc & I used to record bare football games & many times I'd re-watch them. Well, a few weeks after Bolton Wanders put pool out of the FA cup in the 3rd round replay at Anfield (92/93 season). I asked my uncle if he'd seen my football tape. He said yes & he took it out of his briefcase & gave it to me. He totally forgot what he'd recorded over the tape. So there I was dying to re-watch it & hopefully spot my uncle at Anfield.I put it in the vhs, all I saw was naked bodies & heard random moans/groans & 'yaar yaar, das ist gut, seeeehr gut'.To say sorry my uncle started taking me to games now & again. From then it's always been pool.