Arsenal VS Manchester United

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be an emotional night. I beg Arsenal don't let me down.
Mate do you really support arsenal or are you tryin to fit in.
Wanting a particular team to win doesn't equal me being their supporter. Liverpool for life!I'd rather Arsenal go through than f*ck*ng Man U that's all.
Why Pool' may I ask?Also Song is missing the final/best placed qualifying round tbh.
It's a funny story how I properly started supporting pool. My uncle was already a supporter, always banging on about how sick Barnes is, Beardsley is, Rush is & Wright this, Houghton that etc & I used to record bare football games & many times I'd re-watch them. Well, a few weeks after Bolton Wanders put pool out of the FA cup in the 3rd round replay at Anfield (92/93 season). I asked my uncle if he'd seen my football tape. He said yes & he took it out of his briefcase & gave it to me. He totally forgot what he'd recorded over the tape. So there I was dying to re-watch it & hopefully spot my uncle at Anfield.I put it in the vhs, all I saw was naked bodies & heard random moans/groans & 'yaar yaar, das ist gut, seeeehr gut'.To say sorry my uncle started taking me to games now & again. From then it's always been pool.
I never really cared tbh, sorry to make you type so much.

451 ?Ronaldo uptop on his owni hope f*ck fletcher right mid

Guest Wavelength

Boy if that is 4-4-2 then I got exactly the line up i dreamt of.From the way Man u are lined up we might as well go at them TBH.

LOL @ GibbsThe way he made Kuyt look world class I can see him being Arsenals downfall
He hasn't even been that bad. Barely any experience and is doing alright.Saying that I thought he did fine against Ronaldo.Kid being switched from a winger to a full-back.
Didn't know this, how long is it since he was a winger?
This season left back, infact nah last season.