Peter & Katy done

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNN1109CX-682_800300a.jpg
the way that there would be seperated limbs in bin bags across the country if this was a woman i breeded
LOL @ PeterImagine opening up a newspaper and seeing a random mans hand in the corner of a photo creeping towards your WIFE & BABY MOTHERS PURPOSELY EXPOSED BREASTS plus ANOTHER MANS ARM GRIPSING HER ARM AS IF TO SAY "GO ORN LAV SHOW HIM YA TITS"ps - I've heard 4 tracks from his album, im not gonna lie its actually decent. No diss bars yet though.

SNN1109CX-682_800300a.jpg
the way that there would be seperated limbs in bin bags across the country if this was a woman i breeded
LOL @ PeterImagine opening up a newspaper and seeing a random mans hand in the corner of a photo creeping towards your WIFE & BABY MOTHERS PURPOSELY EXPOSED BREASTS plus ANOTHER MANS ARM GRIPSING HER ARM AS IF TO SAY "GO ORN LAV SHOW HIM YA TITS"ps - I've heard 4 tracks from his album, im not gonna lie its actually decent. No diss bars yet though.
wtf as in Peter Andres album?I hope for ur sake you are talking about Blackout 2

of course she's gonna be an arrogant c*nt.your sisters and mothers all ran out to buy her magazines, watching her sh*t shows, buying her autobiographies when all she's done in life is had a boob job, posed for cameras, slored herself to footballers, and became a celebrity. and you wonder why footballer treat women so disgustingly... its cos their all f*ck*ng gold diggers in it for themselves.
lol said it all

Peter Andre loves Michael Jackson. Peter was at Earls Court when Michael came in 2006, and Katie was there in some fairy dress. Peter was so excited to see Michael, he is such a lovely man. He takes care of her children... what man do you know that would be there for your disabled son and call him his own son and let you talk to him like sh*t in public as a public personality routine to sell yourselves to the public. You don't. I will buy Peters new album.

Watching 'Jordan' on TV makes me physically sickWhat makes this bitch think she deserves to be called Katy anyway, bitch is name is Jordan.
i dont get what this means u know katy is her real name ye?
She built her persona up around the name Jordan (white girl, big tits)On the rare occasion that I caught her tv show, she was throwing a fit over being called JordanThey drop Katy Price like she is some professional, respectful women now when she is still the same slosh as before.

Watching 'Jordan' on TV makes me physically sickWhat makes this bitch think she deserves to be called Katy anyway, bitch is name is Jordan.
She built her persona up around the name Jordan (white girl, big tits)On the rare occasion that I caught her tv show, she was throwing a fit over being called JordanThey drop Katy Price like she is some professional, respectful women now when she is still the same slosh as before.
I see what your sayingshe doesnt deserve the respect to differentiate between the 2 coz at the end of the day she is nothing more than a page 3 model

Jordan is her stage name. i'm not defending her actions saying she should be able to jump between the two when the situation calls for it im just saying thats how she tries to play itKatie Price is the momand Jordan is the loose, slosh with big tits, who get groped by a bag man while under the influence