Barcelona Fc Vs Manchester United Pre match thread

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to Barca. Outclassed us after the first 9 mins.Xavi and Iniesta merked, happened like I called it the night Barca got through to the final (Dig up CL Semi topic and I said our midfield is gonna get trumped).Rooney was terrible, Anderson and Giggs were horrendous and Park was pretty waste. Giggs played way to far up the pitch, don't know what he was thinking. Back four were a shambles too, tonight Barca back 4 >>> Utd back 4. Ronaldo was the only player who tried but even then he was trying too hard to be the man.Poor season for United performance wise if you really analyse/scrutinise every single performance. Also this confirms Fergie = great manager but poor tactician.But a big LOL @ L'pool fans ringing me and texting me when they've not won anything since 2006.

Not even a case of pinning out who was rubbish for us tonight, it's a case of Ronaldo being the only guy that looked capable of doing anything. Can't believe I actually missed Fletcher aswell. Hopefully a back to best Hargreaves will be ready for next season, think we need an attacking CM that knows how to score goals still, Diego was a missed Opportunity.

lol @ My boy saying "No Parade for use this year" Mans a die hard Arsenal Fan and came down to the stadium last year when we won at midnight, shoulda seen him joining in the celebrations.Arsenal Fans >>>
cos 1 mancurian geezer who says he supports man utdabout "arsenal fans >>>"let me tell you about your fans mate, 75% come from our great capital, never been to manchester in their lifeyou should see london right now, it's sad, on the tubes, on the streets everyone's looking glum and upset wearing their man utd shirtsman utd fans >>>

Not even a case of pinning out who was rubbish for us tonight, it's a case of Ronaldo being the only guy that looked capable of doing anything. Can't believe I actually missed Fletcher aswell. Hopefully a back to best Hargreaves will be ready for next season, think we need an attacking CM that knows how to score goals still, Diego was a missed Opportunity.
Yh its plain for everyone to see when you look at our bench the only person on it who can offer some offensve explosiveness to inject life into a game is Tevez and he may not be here by the start of next season we need 2 impact players who are just as good starting as they are off the bench.ad one needs to be a winger.

Guest Medic
lol @ My boy saying "No Parade for use this year" Mans a die hard Arsenal Fan and came down to the stadium last year when we won at midnight, shoulda seen him joining in the celebrations.Arsenal Fans >>>
cos 1 mancurian geezer who says he supports man utdabout "arsenal fans >>>"let me tell you about your fans mate, 75% come from our great capital, never been to manchester in their lifeyou should see london right now, it's sad, on the tubes, on the streets everyone's looking glum and upset wearing their man utd shirtsman utd fans >>>
Ended

Ended
No1: Them Mythical FiguresNo2: I don't even care where the fans come fromNo3: You won't see no MU Fans celebrating an arsenal win, Infact you won't see any Arsenal fans celebrating an Arsenal win cuz they don't win f*ck all.

Ended
No1: Them Mythical FiguresNo2: I don't even care where the fans come fromNo3: You won't see no MU Fans celebrating an arsenal win, Infact you won't see any Arsenal fans celebrating an Arsenal win cuz they don't win f*ck all.
Ethered.

That hurt. We got completely outplayed. Passed off the pitch. This is the first time we've been beaten by the better team since Milan away in 2007. That was the last time i felt like this.Really disappointed in Rooney, it's about time he stepped up and cemented himself as one of the worlds best but he was annoymous.Midfield got owned. Xavi and Iniesta are too too much. Busquets was good for them as well just sweeping up. Finally Iniesta is getting the recognition he deserves.I don't think this nessacarily distinguished Ronaldo or Messi as better then one another, i think both done quite well today. Ronaldo is our only player that showed any urgency or guts.LOL @ Berba/Fergie. Pay £30mill for a striker and for the biggest games of the season he starts on the bench. Snm.

Really disappointed in Rooney, it's about time he stepped up and cemented himself as one of the worlds best but he was annoymous.
How is he spose 2do this when hes playing on the wing??
Do you think i give a f*ck where he is playing?Basics like passing, crossing, beating a man, attempting to beat a man and retaining possession were not done tonight.He showed me NOTHING tonight.

Really disappointed in Rooney, it's about time he stepped up and cemented himself as one of the worlds best but he was annoymous.
How is he spose 2do this when hes playing on the wing??
he has played some of his best stuff on the wings this season tbh.