Barcelona Fc Vs Manchester United Pre match thread

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way i'm actually laughing at the Arsenal fans who feel the need to take the mick i swear you man need to realise that your rivals our Spurs allow trying to avert attention away from your teams shitty season.Liverpool fans who wanna say somthing feel free coz you'd get the same treatment from pretty much every United fan,Arsenal fans thinking their hatred/jealousy bother United fans = Pathetic
lol it hurs alie
To be tottally and amazingly honest it doesn' really hurt that much Losing to Liverpool at OT and FC United missing out on promotion was worse than thisi cant argue with being beaten by a far superior team they are and were technically a lot better than we were/are and tottally desrve their victory i'm just a lilttle bit bemused by the way Arsenal fans are going on like this nights events make up for their dismal season your hate for us isn't returned and probably never will be, you've been trying to spark up some sort of rivallry since 98, Now i know being hated and disliked by United qualifies you to be a big team (except in the case of City, even though i'd describe my feelings to them as more shame and disapointment)But seriously just stick to hating Spurs and the other London Clubs, the dislike you have for us and the glee your taking from tonight is actually a lilttle bit shamefull and as i said before pathetic

Flojo I beg you shut up.Coming on here and chatting sh*t when your team were nowhere near bruv.And of all points to bring up, you talk about money ?!?!? Your on a windup mate.
I'm being deadly serious and its a joke that you of all people are talking about chatting sh*t.
After beating everyone @ canter this campaign (including Arsenal away @ fortress emirates) it was gonna take a great team like Barca to beat us.
you only won 2 games in the group stages and drew 4 so how is that beating everyone at a canter?/He has 3 recognised strikers, but he chose to play Ronaldo up front.I understand that Ronaldo offers a lot but he doesn't make the clever little runs a striker does that are especially effective against positional errors made by players in a makeshift backline.why is it that after every manager in here can be put under scrutiny by Man Utd fans but as soon as anyone dare say anything about Ferguson man are bawling?
I don't even know why your arguing with him, guys a doughnut.

And by the way i'm actually laughing at the Arsenal fans who feel the need to take the mick i swear you man need to realise that your rivals our Spurs allow trying to avert attention away from your teams shitty season.Liverpool fans who wanna say somthing feel free coz you'd get the same treatment from pretty much every United fan,Arsenal fans thinking their hatred/jealousy bother United fans = Pathetic
lol it hurs alie
To be tottally and amazingly honest it doesn' really hurt that much Losing to Liverpool at OT and FC United missing out on promotion was worse than thisi cant argue with being beaten by a far superior team they are and were technically a lot better than we were/are and tottally desrve their victory i'm just a lilttle bit bemused by the way Arsenal fans are going on like this nights events make up for their dismal season your hate for us isn't returned and probably never will be, you've been trying to spark up some sort of rivallry since 98, Now i know being hated and disliked by United qualifies you to be a big team (except in the case of City, even though i'd describe my feelings to them as more shame and disapointment)But seriously just stick to hating Spurs and the other London Clubs, the dislike you have for us and the glee your taking from tonight is actually a lilttle bit shamefull and as i said before pathetic
wayy to much feelings in this postim not involed

i'm just a lilttle bit bemused by the way Arsenal fans are going on like this nights events make up for their dismal season your hate for us isn't returned and probably never will be, you've been trying to spark up some sort of rivallry since 98, Now i know being hated and disliked by United qualifies you to be a big team (except in the case of City, even though i'd describe my feelings to them as more shame and disapointment)But seriously just stick to hating Spurs and the other London Clubs, the dislike you have for us and the glee your taking from tonight is actually a lilttle bit shamefull and as i said before pathetic
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Medic
i'm just a lilttle bit bemused by the way Arsenal fans are going on like this nights events make up for their dismal season your hate for us isn't returned and probably never will be, you've been trying to spark up some sort of rivallry since 98, Now i know being hated and disliked by United qualifies you to be a big team (except in the case of City, even though i'd describe my feelings to them as more shame and disapointment)But seriously just stick to hating Spurs and the other London Clubs, the dislike you have for us and the glee your taking from tonight is actually a lilttle bit shamefull and as i said before pathetic
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Guy needs some prozac

and to be honest (saying this through gritted teeth)what Flojo said actually holds relevence our group form was patchy at best in what wasn't an amazingly hard group the games against Porto were not great and they aren't particularly good.We beat Arsenal granted but whatever,Barca a harder run in to the final and played the better football throughout.can't begrudge them this at all. we've still had a very good season and if we were scouse we'd be gloryfying it and calling it a legitimate treble. if you offered me what we've got now at the start of the season i would've taken it being second best team in the world to them isn't anything to be ashamed of roll on summer signings and next season we could be stronger still.

Guest WAVESURFER

[rio]Sorry son, you got merked.[/rio]But let's be clear, Man U>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal

Guest WAVESURFER
[rio]Sorry son, you got merked.[/rio]But let's be clear, Man U>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal
Do you like Tango?
What?