Barcelona Fc Vs Manchester United Pre match thread

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the Media changing their views now??:D Talking now UTD are not in the same league as barcelona. When the other week they were saying UTD would be too strong for barcelona. I hate the english media. Don't get me started of 'Arry's fav papers as well (Sun and NOTW)

Anyone notice the Media changing their views now??:D Talking now UTD are not in the same league as barcelona. When the other week they were saying UTD would be too strong for barcelona. I hate the english media. Don't get me started of 'Arry's fav papers as well (Sun and NOTW)
Oh yes I noticed this one, I had to laugh and shake my head at them.What I didn't like was how they seemed to say Fergie blew it more than Barca out playing Man Utd all over the pitch.You got a couple pages on that and the rest was on blowing it.Xavi and Iniesta best midfield combo in the world, it was a real pleasure to watch.

Oh yes I noticed this one, I had to laugh and shake my head at them.What I didn't like was how they seemed to say Fergie blew it more than Barca out playing Man Utd all over the pitch.You got a couple pages on that and the rest was on blowing it.Xavi and Iniesta best midfield combo in the world, it was a real pleasure to watch.
But thats the truth, Ferguson got caught up in the hype of it being a great final contested between two teams playing open football. Thats all Barca were banging on about for weeks 'I hope they aren't like Chelsea' etc

Boy oh boy. I will read this thread fully when I get back home. Just at my hotel at the minute been around Rome today its been shite. Saw the Barca team go past us outside the Colloseum with the trophy in the front window. Gutting.About the game, first ten minutes Im thinking (Was a bit intoxicated), were gonna win this, were actually gonna win this. Then one mistake from Carrick, Rio gets twisted (Not the only time in the game), and we get massivley punished. From then on were chasing and Barca are the worst possible team to be playing when chasing a game. From that point Fergie had to either stick or twist by keeping the formation as it was and hoping we can continue to play the way we did in the first ten minutes, or switch it up to 2 up top and try and get at them (Something I personally would have done, but could of ended in us being 2 or 3 down at half time, bit of a gamble). Once they didnt need to score, we were pretty much screwed without Fletch playing. Messi was annonymous yet scores a class header, craziest feet ever him. Xavi got MOTM but for me it was Pique, thought he was immense and any half chance we even considered creating he just snuffed it on a rapid one. About UEFA....SMH @ that c*nt Platini. What a nob. Right so ticket allocation is meant to be 19,500 for us, 19,544 for Barca fans. 10,000 mutual tickets won in a ballot, and 17,00 for the 'football family'. Theiving money grabbing bastards. Right anyway, so I stayed in the stadium right till the end, me and my mate were the last united fans out. So there end has all the Barca fans, and the two sides were meant to be neutrals......LOL@That. Barca lift the trophy and the other end goes sick, yet all of a sudden, three quarters of the two side stands get up and start flying thier Barca flags. SMH. Did anyone else see how happy he was to give Messi his medal :D was cringey. d*ckhead.Anyway, as Im sure you'll all be glad to know I didnt get stabbed, as I know none of you were hoping this would happen to me......:D, I also fully expect to get mocked for 'travelling all the way to rome to see my team get outclassed' so please continue to do so. Hang tight n/a for the mocking PM. Proud of the boys as a lot of team struggle to win the league, then blame it on the fact they focussed on europe (yet said teams still get knocked out in quarter and semi finals). (sh*t ive wrote alot)WE'LL NEVER DIE

LOL good read Alex.Win, lose or draw you still made it out there. If I had the funds I'd be out there, hopefully next year.Can't believe I still got Liverpool fans texting me now, been like this throughout the whole day.