Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why i like siavash and cairon.they actually say stuff to your face, the rest just comment on the sly.but sree is a mug for that, should have listened and kept it moving.only a matter of time till one of the girls tells him to chill out with the touching.he'll def have a mental breakdown then.

see the way halfwit was all feelin up that blonde girls neck after cairon had a shower with one a dem, (cant tell the difference whos who right now)an then he goes 'i feel like havin a shower in a bit too'not smooth at allsree, disgusting, seethrough game, ultimate sleeze, see the way that curly hair dude just boyed him off last nite

what the f*ck was sree on about at the endswear he just started rambling about gameplan, morning, sophia
all he does is ramble he has that typical FOB speech/thought processdarting from one subject to another, only doin half sentences, stupid half metaphorsso jarring

boththat video of sree that was out last week was at oceana and i was there...the sh*t he was doing was beyond perverted but i think that halfwit twat could be a sex pest in any given situation, there's something about him, he ain't the type of person you'd wanna be stuck in a lift with

They both f*ck me off so I'd rather see her go and do less damage to everyone's perception of black people. Last night was cringeworthy when she started getting all riled up. The editors clearly have it in for her and want this Chris guy to win. sh*t is BAIT. See her argument with Sree, they didn't even show how it started. All we see is them telling each other to shut up. Why? Because he was probably doing some really annoying sh*t but they just want us to think she's a hot head idiot.And they're keeping this Chris guy low key! Only ever show him in favourable situations where he's lightening the mood or getting female attention. Did we even see his nominations? If we did I honestly missed them and would like to know who he nominated. Not that I dislike him... I have nothing against him but then, that's the point of the editing.

bet 1 of them premiership niggaz move 2 it.
She's f*ck*ng the first nigga that tries it when she gets out.Not gonna lie, I would happily be that nigga.Mandem... If you were in the house and she said this and it obviously got back to you (as it would)... Would you hit it in the house? I couldn't knowing the fam are watching but being in a house with a chick that's on it when I'm not getting any action!? Jeez.