New car on finance

Jm0nEy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont let these broke fools chat sh*t to you. if you can get it on finance then go for itlook at it this way: if you have a budget of like 5-10g to spend on a car then its smarter to get it on finance if u have a decent income every month."OH WHY DOESNT HE PUT THAT MONEY ON A HOUSE"? cos not everyone needs to rush into the housing market thats why we got into the sh*t we in now.get the finance as it helps your credit rating as well. but what if you lose your job in 3 months?
The above, word for word.But the above ONLY applies if you can AFFORD it.

If your not buying the top specced cars on finance, then just buy a second hand car.Everyone (majority) buy new cars on financee, but if it isn't the flagship spec, then there is no point imo, as your paying x amount of years for a sh*t car.

have you thought about leasing?i was gona buy mine and to buy it i would have had to put at least a 5k deposit with over £500 payments per month then after something ridiculous like 24 payments i would have had to pay the final 10k or give the car back.so i leased the exact same brand new car from a company insteadmonthly payment £300 x 1 upfront. no deposit, free road tax for 3 yearswham bam im not the best with money but to be honest all car deals are a no win situation the way i saw it was i could either tie up £5k of my money and have high monthly payments then after the time try to find 10k which i probably wouldnt or i could just pay monthly with no depositwhen i broke it down buying the car just didnt make sense. i can swap and change the car after 2 years aswell. f*ck paying out on a new car when it loses thousands as soon as you drive it off the fore courtonly downside is yes the car is never mine but tbh if i had financed it it wouldnt be either

the company i lease from i found on this sitehttp://www.contracthireandleasing.com/but you really have to search through all of them as it depends on what car your looking for,it may be good for one car from my company but not so good for another if that makes sense.your better off picking the car then searching through the deals. they change all the time but there are big differences in prices. my car was like £100 extra a month if i had gone with other lease companies.i went in the end with cars2vans.com

If u want a fiesta just get that shape but a few years older, can get one for 2 and a half now.(if u cant afford that then finance should not be a option anyway)
lol at buying a ford fiesta on finance may aswell go for the old shape corsa on finance (sarcasm)
:/

As soon as you drive a new car out of the carshop it looses a big wack of value.Buying a car is not an investment (unless you buying one of them antiques) A Car is something you spend "spare money " on really.My first car i got off my parents was a year old, they then bought a new one, but back in 05 I bought a brand new car to my specs. Four years down the line took it in for a service and these cunts try think just cause im female i didnt know tried to rip me off, went nuts at them in the place and took my bill down £300. YEH FFS (Kinda off topic)But your insurance will be a f*cker, If u have to get it on finance then u cant afford it standard - SAVE UP!

those of you saying if you have to get it on finance you cant afford it....lets be real people who have brand new cars how many of them do you think buy them outright? the uk revolves on credit.it basically boils down to what car YOU want. why should he have to roll in a X reg fiesta when he wants to roll in a 09 plate. It isnt rocket science that he couldnt afford the money outright for a new car most people cant.personally i think if i was to buy an older car,with mots,tax and general oldness of the car id be wasting just as much money.if im gona waste money id rather do it looking good in an 09 plate. realistically in the next 3 years i can confidentally say im not looking to pay out on ANY needed repairs to my car,i couldnt say that if id chosen to buy say a £2k car.nothing would piss me off more than handing over £300 to fix an old 'affordable' car tbh

based on 3 years with a new car that you hand back & 3 years with an older car that say you end up reselling for like £500 if your lucky?new car = 36 x £300 =£3900 no tax ,no mot no repair bills total £3900old car £2k to buy, 3 x yearly road tax (3 x £175= £475), 3 x mot tests (£60 ish x 3 = £180) general estimated repairs circa £700 over 3 years ? total = £3355imo you waste just as much money on an old car tbh and the figures above are more than realistic in fact if you reduced the ew car payments to like £150 i( i was just using mine as an example) you would actually end up BETTER off leasing/financing a new car!

a new car has 3 years warrantythe parts that dont come under the warranty come under my service agreement which is included in the monthly price.no repair costs for me :)
why do you always type in this font.Correct me if i'm wrong but does this mean that after every paragraph, sentence you type you highlight it and change up the font?

based on 3 years with a new car that you hand back & 3 years with an older car that say you end up reselling for like £500 if your lucky?new car = 36 x £300 =£3900 no tax ,no mot no repair bills total £3900old car £2k to buy, 3 x yearly road tax (3 x £175= £475), 3 x mot tests (£60 ish x 3 = £180) general estimated repairs circa £700 over 3 years ? total = £3355imo you waste just as much money on an old car tbh and the figures above are more than realistic in fact if you reduced the ew car payments to like £150 i( i was just using mine as an example) you would actually end up BETTER off leasing/financing a new car!
Errr what! what kind of figures are these.are you forgetting interest on finance? initial deposit.It's a f*ck*ng joke. dont waste your time on finance you'll get raped. READ THIS AND LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE GETTIN FINANCE AND GETTIN ROBBED SILLY.http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18019506

Errr what! what kind of figures are these.are you forgetting interest on finance? initial deposit.It's a f*ck*ng joke. dont waste your time on finance you'll get raped. READ THIS AND LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE GETTIN FINANCE AND GETTIN ROBBED SILLY.http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18019506
i dont pay interest i lease my car no finance.these figures are based on a new leased car handing it bck after 3 years and an old car maybe selling after the 3 years for like £500you cant argue with them figures mister

a new car has 3 years warrantythe parts that dont come under the warranty come under my service agreement which is included in the monthly price.no repair costs for me :)
why do you always type in this font.Correct me if i'm wrong but does this mean that after every paragraph, sentence you type you highlight it and change up the font?
no i highlight the whole text after and press i & b

no i highlight the whole text after and press i & b
dont u think thats a lil sad?