New car on finance

Jm0nEy

I'm sure most man on here can afford gettin a car on finance, remember they want to make it seem easy so they can sell more cars and even better make more money from their finance departments. You may be able to afford it, but in the long run you're payin allot more than the real cars' value, especially considering most borrowed money rates aren't great for consumers at the moment. You will more than likely pay allllllot of interest.Secondly first cars are usually ur learning car, more than likely gonna have one or two accidents in them, whether its small scratches or crashes.
i stop readin after that cos ur chatting sh*t
bless, u kno init :Y:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bare ppl were telling me to get a banger for my 1st car but i wasnt really on thatso i got a new golf on finance, i pay £150 every month... which is good i think
lmaohow long is that gonna take to pay off? better of paying a bigger monthly n paying it off quickercos when u do finish paying off we'll be flying hover cars n sh*t. and in the meantime u can't sell it cos it has outstanding finance.THINK ON IT!

bare ppl were telling me to get a banger for my 1st car but i wasnt really on thatso i got a new golf on finance, i pay £150 every month... which is good i think
lmaohow long is that gonna take to pay off? better of paying a bigger monthly n paying it off quickercos when u do finish paying off we'll be flying hover cars n sh*t. and in the meantime u can't sell it cos it has outstanding finance.THINK ON IT!
:lol:

actually darling the car i got was around 14g.. my mum and my 2 uncles paid some money down on it, next year is my last year paying it off

She could have put down a weighty depositHave a think mate

IMO, better to have a car outright and deal with maintaining it.Cars on finance require payments every month on something that is losing value all the time. Also, if you have an accident or need to repair sh*t, you have to pay that as well as the monthly installments, and the insurance, road tax and so on.If you feel you can manage all of that with no problem, then go for yours. But personally, I wouldn't recommend it.

biggest mistake I ever madeI now have a car that is in my aunts garage with no insurance or the final installmentswaiting for my student loanDO NOT DO IT
thats cos ur dumb tbh. you are a student and barely make ends meet, and you went to geta car on financefinance is not for you, its for people that have decent FULL TIME jobs, not waiting for student loans to patch upallow using your financial situation which was foolish from the beginning to advise someone who has stated that he works and can afford it. YOU COULDNT

biggest mistake I ever madeI now have a car that is in my aunts garage with no insurance or the final installmentswaiting for my student loanDO NOT DO IT
thats cos ur dumb tbh. you are a student and barely make ends meet, and you went to geta car on financefinance is not for you, its for people that have decent FULL TIME jobs, not waiting for student loans to patch upallow using your financial situation which was foolish from the beginning to advise someone who has stated that he works and can afford it. YOU COULDNT
ObviouslyYeah but when the car was purchased I had a steady(ish) income now that avenue is closed and I have nothing but EMA droppingThe student loan thing is minor I have a plan and I should have some money freed up by then

ObviouslyYeah but when the car was purchased I had a steady(ish) income now that avenue is closed and I have nothing but EMA droppingThe student loan thing is minor I have a plan and I should have some money freed up by then
which is why i said that if you're working full time and not planning on leaving full time work to going on training or whatever that may affect your income then is not a problem.but with the way jobs are now that job could be gone in 5 months, and he still has a car to pay for, but if everyone thinks like that then they wont leave their yard in the morning

aint read nothing not ur post ne other post just thbe title finance is LONG fam dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet if you put ur mind to it u could at least hustle half the cars value in 2 monthsI learnt the hard way brough some sh*t 1 day after my bday yes boxxing daypaid it off but realised this sh*t was some c*nt sh*ti could of paid it off after 2 months of saving instead of 4 years of direct debits and charges from them blackhorse etc and then from my bank etc

Depends on your finance package tbh You can get a finance deal, where you can hand your car back after 2/3 years for a new one or at the same time you can hand back the car after 2 years and cancel the contract outright. Also financed cars come with warranty and an option for extended warranty i.e if the car f*cks up your not paying a dime.To be honest i think people are being abit naive when it comes to the world and finance. i mean unless your pushin footballer money of drug lord pee, ny_08_bmw5series.jpg3641926210_47bb184cf9.jpgMercedes-CL500-600.jpgevenvauxhall-corsa-vxr-888.jpgwould never been seen on the roads...

lol @ calling yourself jmoney yet ur buying ur car on finance
This doesnt make any sense
it does
No it doesnt, im still paying for the car
ur too cheap to buy it outright so u wanna stunt in a car that you have to pay in instalments not saying ur a baller but the name jmoney has connotations of wealth -which if u were wealthy u would buy the whip on a straight cash ting.

lol @ calling yourself jmoney yet ur buying ur car on finance
This doesnt make any sense
no it doesn't at all. i was just about to say now is the best time to get good deals on finance actuallybut like others said its better if you are sure you can afford it monthly with ease.theres good 0% finance deals around, and you can throw in free servicing and other extras like being able to change it after 2-3yrs. getting a new car has its advantages if you get a good deal, and manage it well.sometimes u can sell it off but you will lose money. being in your teens and getting a car on finance also isnt that bad if you have a steady income.maybe for your first car it's ideal to get a car well under 10k.