....THIGHS>>>>>>ARSES

Kim

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see what happens when a female gets a lolthe rest of her kind come crawling out of the wood work to share in their sisters victoryBACK ALL OF U....BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!!
sycophant alert
are u a f*ck*ng idiotare u trying to call me a breddah or do u nt fully appreciate the proper usage of the word sycophanteither way it doesn't apply here
it dus cos it looked like u was on brisco's nutsackcopying his views on women and evrythin–noun a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite.
wait hold onso any and all demeaning views towards women qualify as briscos views towards womenand someone u says sumthin like "shut up bitch" is just copying brisco?u knw wat i'm nt even gonna go into all of that, becuz to me it seems u think to highly of sumone u dn't even knw but whateverbrisco in no way affects anything i say or any views i haveno one doesi can't bread anyone becuz i think too highly of myselfits my understanding that brisco bread does occur, (i havn't witnessed it myself still), so if u wanna be that guy that points it out, cool, but plz do it correctly in the futurei'm nt trying to start anything with u, i just wanna put dwn women and make sure they all stay naked and pregnant
lolololololololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dons funny

Twerk Teamhttp://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialtwerkteamTing in green shorts with long weave would be my sex slave. The back is alot.Turns out they are the same team that did thisOne in the white shorts is same one in the above vide wearing green shorts. She would get impregnated.PS: Didn't know whether or not to make a new topic or not. Figured I might as well bung it in here since we are talking about thighs and arses.