Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

:D @ guys actually believing thats me
I ALREADY POSTED THE EVIDENCE IT IS YOUR BOAT1. YOU SAID IN ONE OF YOUR FIRST POSTS YOU ARE KREAMZ FROM RWDFORUM 2. YOU SIGNED UP TO GRIME FORUM SAYING 'I AM KREAMZ'3. YOU POSTED A LINK TO YOUR MYSPACE AND BEBO4. YOU ARE AN MC THE PERSON ON THE MYSPACE IS AN MCALLOW DENYING YOUR OWN BOAT YOU GET BARE p*ssy YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ITTHAT IS ACTUALLY A PAR TO YOUR MUM AND BIOLOGICAL DAD
dude you do ACTUALLY know your embarrasing your self...actually creasin at this

risky obv man doesnt have to admit its me its obvious./Bane...1.You are a d*ckhead2.I WAS 12/13 ON RWD POSTING MY MYSPACE AND TUNES...THEM PICS THERE ARE ALSO FROM THEM TIMES.3. AND LOL U UPPIN BOATS OF OTHER NIGGERS WHY DONT YOU UP URS FAM?still creasin

why are u denying..it is you doei remember when u sent me a pm and this was ur personal photo on ur vip2 profilel_171413acff714a7db9faa72069ef86c8.jpgsh*t happen to everyone darg, just let it slide n firm it..
lmaof*ck bane tho, dirty paki already engaged to his cousin

I ALREADY POSTED THE EVIDENCE IT IS YOUR BOAT1. YOU SAID IN ONE OF YOUR FIRST POSTS YOU ARE KREAMZ FROM RWDFORUM 2. YOU SIGNED UP TO GRIME FORUM SAYING 'I AM KREAMZ'3. YOU POSTED A LINK TO YOUR MYSPACE AND BEBO4. YOU ARE AN MC THE PERSON ON THE MYSPACE IS AN MCALLOW DENYING YOUR OWN BOAT YOU GET BARE p*ssy YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ITTHAT IS ACTUALLY A PAR TO YOUR MUM AND BIOLOGICAL DAD
dude you do ACTUALLY know your embarrasing your self...actually creasin at this
l_daaa4f3c3ccb43c18f08a739fde4dc54.jpgEVEN YOURSELF IS PLAINFACING YOUYOURE PATHETIC ACT UP SAYING YOU GET BARE p*ssy AND NOW YOUR TRYING TO DENY YOUR FACE/LMAOOOO RISKY JUST FINISHED YOU OFF MATE GOT THE 3 COUNT/FROM TIME YOU GOT THE OLDER FEMALES DEFENDING YOU, ITS DEEPER THEN VIP2BAWSE

risky obv man doesnt have to admit its me its obvious./Bane...1.You are a d*ckhead2.I WAS 12/13 ON RWD POSTING MY MYSPACE AND TUNES...THEM PICS THERE ARE ALSO FROM THEM TIMES.3. AND LOL U UPPIN BOATS OF OTHER NIGGERS WHY DONT YOU UP URS FAM?still creasin
DONT YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN MY BOAT WAS IN MY AVI AND YOU WAS CALLING ME SANJAY ETCSNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATELAHORE ALL DAY BANG ON MANBUT YOUYOUR DENYING FOR FACE FFS :D :D AND YOUR BAITLY NOT CREASING YOUR BARE NERVOUSCAN FEEL THE STUTTERING IN YOUR POSTS TBHSTAND DOWN

Nah mate did my man a few pages ago try deny it was himU-turn was sick but600px-No_U_Turn_sign.svg.png
  • Upvote 1