Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

Guest WAVESURFER
im surprised at those lesbian *maybe bi, hopefully bi* grims though.. they actually look bangable... would definitely be charitable to them if they needed a penis in the equation
They're either attention seekers, bisexual, or pilled-up.Or some combination of the three.

I think Carnival was dead this year, Ladbroke grove was nowhere near as busy as last year.
yep, exactly what I thought. Its gettn worse every year.After party was a disaster. One beef aftr the other got locked off. have come to one conclusion about raving. Never go with your hopes high..+ plus popo pulled me over for jumpin red lights. on my way backIt was quag. But will I go next Year? OH YESSUR!

I think Carnival was dead this year, Ladbroke grove was nowhere near as busy as last year.
yep, exactly what I thought. Its gettn worse every year.After party was a disaster. One beef aftr the other got locked off. have come to one conclusion about raving. Never go with your hopes high..+ plus popo pulled me over for jumpin red lights. on my way backIt was quag. But will I go next Year? OH YESSUR!

Carnival was alright this year! Very pissed off that the boydem locked off the floats early this year....they stopped most of the last floats on their last lap.....Those are the best whines you get in the evening around 8/9pm when the floats are on the last lap....
THIS when they dropped that magic circle tune whooooooooiiiang tite the youts dashing bottles & getting the floats locked offf though pissd in grove .kmt at the hungry old african mandem still on chirpsing underage young tings,smh at my bredrins sitting dwn every f*ck*ng minute

Guest Triple XXX
im surprised at those lesbian *maybe bi, hopefully bi* grims though.. they actually look bangable... would definitely be charitable to them if they needed a penis in the equation
They're either attention seekers, bisexual, or pilled-up.Or some combination of the three.
imagine the kinda freaks theyd b if it was a combo of all 3sheeezus