Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

See a line of boydem in the street searching most people It was a sickening site to see them destroying the liberties of this country
but if that searching prevented them (annoyingly) from slashing your face you woudlnt mind?stfu about liberties in this country when it comes to an event like carnival.
If people want to do damage they would just pick up a bottle off the street you silly poof
so they should ban bottles as well you c*nt. oh but that will spoil peoples liberties as well right?best to let d*ckheads get innocent people injured innit.

See a line of boydem in the street searching most people It was a sickening site to see them destroying the liberties of this country
but if that searching prevented them (annoyingly) from slashing your face you woudlnt mind?stfu about liberties in this country when it comes to an event like carnival.
If people want to do damage they would just pick up a bottle off the street you silly poof
so they should ban bottles as well you c*nt. oh but that will spoil peoples liberties as well right?
You see my point faggottIts pointless searching people as weapons are all about them on the floor

BIG UP THE BOTTLE MASSIVE SWEAR SOMEONE SHOUTED OUT VIP2
lol
If you were around Ladbroke Grove around 5pm then it may have been me on the mic when i saw Silent Souljah loltoday was beyond emosh- so flippin drunkhang tite my bredrin falling asleep on the streethang tite Silent Souljah as well.Carnival >>>>>>

Carnival was kinda live this year, but always some sort of hype going on.Rampage was sick until i saw the crowd running then i didnt hear any music from there again. Luckily i werent in it. i was watching it from standing up on the front of the houses on the right hand side.

BIG UP THE BOTTLE MASSIVE SWEAR SOMEONE SHOUTED OUT VIP2
lol
If you were around Ladbroke Grove around 5pm then it may have been me on the mic when i saw Silent Souljah loltoday was beyond emosh- so flippin drunkhang tite my bredrin falling asleep on the streethang tite Silent Souljah as well.Carnival >>>>>>
LOLMust of been you then I was about there at them times/Just heard a 15 year old boy got shanked up