Weekend Football Topic

Admin.

LOL this just came up on my facebook

Alan Green (outspoken 5 live commentator) previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 -- that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then." Racist.
What a c*nt he is

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Green (outspoken 5 live commentator) previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 -- that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then." Racist.
What a c*nt he is
Bars, but if true how is he still in a job? and a central figure on that station's sporting coverage.

Guest faze .
What a c*nt he is
Bars, but if true how is he still in a job? and a central figure on that station's sporting coverage.
LOL

1 more loss and a draw or two come October (in which they play Chelsea and United) and I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa is under serious pressure.No crisis at Pool yet but if the above happens I think he'll walk. What's the odds of him being the first manager to go, betting people?

LOLOL @ Masch being as creative as a painter with no handsLOLOL @ Lucas now being known as ''LMAO''LOLOL @ when Torres gets injured + and your back up striker is VoronionLOLOL @ selling Alonso + not asking for Sniejder or VDVLOLOL @ play Torres + Gerrard together and we will win the titleLOLOL @ relying on an 5million pound injury prone player to replace Alonso and turn your season around, you get what you pay for tbh

Why is United Vs Arsenal a 5.15pm kick off on Saturday?Expected it to be a noon kick-off on Saturday or a 4pm Super Sunday showdown.
Same very surprised at that.

Why is United Vs Arsenal a 5.15pm kick off on Saturday?Expected it to be a noon kick-off on Saturday or a 4pm Super Sunday showdown.
Im f*ck*ng happy about this...Might be to do with notting hill carnival on sunday! If it was on a sunday i would have been asked a serious question...Carnival or man u vs arsenal?!?

Just got back from the game and all i can say is DEPRESSING!Was in the Centenary Stand and everyone around me were all like how Rafa should not to be to blame but the owners after failing to give him the money to get better players. Our squad is by far sh*t, compared to United, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and even Tottenham. I even heard some Liverpool fans saying that if sh*t keeps going like this then perhaps finishing below 4th may not be so bad as the lashing out from the fans will surely get them two American cunts out. I hope that this proves to all the Liverpool fans on here that when i said weeks before Alonso was sold that loosing Mascherano would be a less of a blow than loosing Alonso. Also c.s Bane...

LOLOL @ selling Alonso + not asking for Sniejder or VDV

Im f*ck*ng happy about this...Might be to do with notting hill carnival on sunday! If it was on a sunday i would have been asked a serious question...Carnival or man u vs arsenal?!?
football >>> (anything else)my wedding would get movedi would put a cork in my wifes pom if it meant i wouldnt miss a big game ffsand your asking carnival or football:S