How do you treat..

Tirunih

i treat them normal, cos their sexuality is none of my businessas long as they dont think im that girl who they can talk to about sh*t, its not mei deal with them at work, which is where i have to, but i dont like being put in situations where i have to par with them sociallyi've been tricked twice

i say hi to the gays across the road out of politeness all though they are not officially gay. I just have nevr seen any of them with a woman. They live next 2 each other and just act like good neighbours towards each other.My girl being a Hairdresser comes into contact with nuff of them.She has a gay ''associate'' who she no longerreally likes who lives a few doors away. He was a Jehova's Witness lol. I have met him, been polite. But i tell her not to ever bring this guy aroud my new son. Lots of her friends/associates/girls she used 2 know are on this lesbain thing. I slew them. T ell her not to bring them around either. One though is ok. In general im safe/polite to them cos i aint got time to make them feel importat by validating their gay choices with objection/insults.
yeh wot is this lesbian wave about, as of late ive seen bare lesbian about like youngers 18/19 its like all of a sudden they have all come out of the wood works

i treat them normal, cos their sexuality is none of my business
this.A lot of gay people work in the industry I'm going to be working in, so as long as they don't talk about their sex life (someone has tried to do this before-I can barely tolerate it from straight people) we're fine.

this.A lot of gay people work in the industry I'm going to be working in, so as long as they don't talk about their sex life (someone has tried to do this before-I can barely tolerate it from straight people) we're fine.
performing arts or fashion?

performing arts or fashion?
fashion

two of my managers are homo,one proper faggot ass stereotypical poof, don't really address him unless its work related.and one lesbian, she's the fun living type and makes the time at work fly, get along really well with her tbh.so yeh basically it doesn't really bother me or concern me, as long as they don't try that funny sh*t around me.

Like normal. One of the delivery drivers is gay and likes to be overly friendly. If he intrudes my zone I back up, but others hate to be in contact with him so send those who dont mind to collect. Shattered the only black people have a problem with gays belief in no time (directed at venom)My managers gay. I can tell he's gay but he isnt mad camp. Get on fine with him

Guest Lisa Turtle

I'm okay with them, have worked with a few in the past, I'm not particularly friendly with any of them.Slightly off subject but the other evening I was watching some programme called 4 weddings on Living TV, there were 23 heterosexual couples, and one Gay couplewhen my Dad clocked two guys were getting married, his exacts words were 'In the name of Jesus, they will fail'Have not laughed that hard in yonks.

gay people irl?I've always wondered this because most of the users give ppl like carpe & venom hard times for being homo ect..In a professional environment i treat them as how i would treat a straight person which is with respect, usually a person's sexuality wouldn't enter my mind if i'm being honest.Behind the scenes though like if i'm at home or with my friends/family gay ppl do get slewed.. why? coz it's normal to do so..How do you lot treat gay people in real life?
C/S apart from I never really go in on them, just mess about by calling people gay and sh*t.