FAO

Angelo

OkYou're in a relationship, and you're not feeling it. You've grown complacent and aren't really on it, but the feeling isn't strong enough for you to end it. It's just "convenience" keeping you with someone.You meet someone else.How far do you progress things with someone else before you take any action with your current?Do you play it by ear and then when things start geting heavy end it with the old one?Or do you not even entertain the idea of the new partner before you have cut ties with your old partner.Answer honestly.The answers will form the base of my followup question.I have FAO'd this for Women particularly, as I can't really think of a case where a man does this. They usually end it no questions. Welcome to answer though.

Guest Cipher

Possibly yes.But Yea this sort of thing seems to be commonplace, as Big Boss said Women won't generally leave one man without having someone lined up, now it depends on the progress of that Plan B, it could be in the initial stages or it could be straight into the 'go to them for comfort' stage depending on how long they've known eachother / her lack of virtue.I have been in this position several times. It does seem to happen a lot.

Nowhere drastic.Was round mine, body language was saying yes. Overly in my personal space. Touchy etc.Had a prior engagement so asked her to leave which in retrospect probably upped the attraction.Now she's all up about coming round to cook for me and watch some film with me.How did the outcomes end for you?

Guest Cipher

LMAO , agent of chaos you know.The outcomes? I deaded/left the situations, simply because I saw, as you did, that 1. It could happen to me and 2. I was doing it more out of boredom & arousal not out of genuine emotional attatchment, so I wasn't gonna f*ck somebody else over for that.One of the girls, is now 2 weeks away from giving birth to her mans child, all obviously hormonal and gooey talking about how great it is, 'me and the baby are going to take a shower, me and the baby are tired' 'my man asked me when im gonna give him another child'As if I couldn't have beaten her, slipped, and that child be mine. About telling me how she dreaming about us f*ck*ng and sh*t, pmsl.Couple of the others are still on hold, if I get real bored I'll bring them in I suppose.One of them infact (similar to your position) if it were not for this, would seem wifey. Inm just about every way possible.

Had a similar situation and yeah i knew the girl wanted that full commitment of knowing we were gonna be together before she ended it with her man.But lol @ her getting that commitment from me, could not take her seriously as a GF no matter how much i was feeling her.Just fizzled out in the end without much physicality going on.

LOL this reminds me of a scenario in my past. Timescales as follows (all times are approximates): -(Club)12midnight - Finish set.1.30am - Approach Charlene.2am - Get the number.(Whip)3.30am - Ask her if she got home safe.(Home)11am - "Let's do lunch"(Pizza Hut)1pm - Charlene: "I'm not happy, I love him, but he doesn't make me happy. I'm not going to do anything with you unless your my man, I'm not a hoe, so I'm gonna leave him for you."1.30pm - Colin: "Let me know when you've told him it's over"(Charlene's home - a week later)7pm - Sex10pm - Colin: "Gotta go"1pm the next day - *Colin switches sim for evermore*

LOL this reminds me of a scenario in my past. Timescales as follows (all times are approximates): -(Club)12midnight - Finish set.1.30am - Approach Charlene.2am - Get the number.(Whip)3.30am - Ask her if she got home safe.(Home)11am - "Let's do lunch"(Pizza Hut)1pm - Charlene: "I'm not happy, I love him, but he doesn't make me happy. I'm not going to do anything with you unless your my man, I'm not a hoe, so I'm gonna leave him for you."1.30pm - Colin: "Let me know when you've told him it's over"(Charlene's home - a week later)7pm - Sex10pm - Colin: "Gotta go"1pm the next day - *Colin switches sim for evermore*
[DENZEL WASHINGTON] MA MAN!!!!!

*spuds*

*spuds*