The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Lucas has made a tackle every 17 minutes and 36 seconds in the Premier League this season; a quicker rate than any other player.

his passing success rate is also one of the highest in the prem this season.

Guy is just someone people love to put negative sh*t on.

Is it right to suggest that Lucas never looks anything above average when Gerrard is on the pitch?

I also get the feeling that Spearing is trying to be Gerrard

No, far from it.

&

Spearing plays nothing like Gerrard so what gives u that feeling ?

I guess I just see him as a trying to hard type. I've never seen him seem (for lack of a better word) relaxed.

No idea what gave you that impression about Spearing, he isn't a spectacular player and never tries to be he just does the simple things well.

As for the comment about Lucas, a lot of players look average when Gerrard plays and it's mainly because he has a bad habit of trying to do the job of other players that have shown in his absence they're quite capable.

Is it right to suggest that Lucas never looks anything above average when Gerrard is on the pitch?

I also get the feeling that Spearing is trying to be Gerrard

No, far from it.

&

Spearing plays nothing like Gerrard so what gives u that feeling ?

I guess I just see him as a trying to hard type. I've never seen him seem (for lack of a better word) relaxed.

I often wonder if u actually watch our players play or just read about them on forums

• Upvote 1

Surely that makes even less sense if no one is saying/has said/agrees with what I said, so I couldn't possibly be getting it from here....

Anyway looking forward to Suarez raping west ham today.

who said anything about here ? I said forums, if i meant vip i would have said vip.

he plays nothing like Gerrard so im still not getting where you got this from, what games have you seen him play in where he was trying to be gerrard ?

Guest Klitschko

Skrtel is too erratic he just jumps into challenges and gets bullied in the air too much for my liking.

DO NO RATE

Pretty much, apparently he's meant to be some sort of hardman because of his tatts, but he is very weak n gets pushed about constantly and isn't even great in the air.

As a CB if you arent gonna be a ballplayer, you've got to be tough

Pathetic against Cole tbh, got brushed off like he was dandruff

Gerrard and Raul didnt do enough in that game, they left way to much for Lucas and i think it proved if Kenny does resort to a 4-4-2 we need a defensive midfielder in the summer.

Also everytime Agger is out i fear for our team, we need another ball playing defender, someone who can bring it out of defence and look for a short ball rather than the long ball.

We were crying out for Carroll to. Kuyt didnt have his best game and was dropping way to back.