The Gym Topic

Flojo

Misses has been pretty ill for a while so I missed about a month of sessions, maybe a little less, from about a week before xmas until yesterday I hadn't been

Went in expecting my strength to go back through the floor

The weights I was lifting felt way too light (they were what I'd lifted pre holiday)

random strrength gainz

Dunno if ur being sarcastic or not lol

Not.

I only started bodybuilding in July last year, mostly in preparation for Ibiza (lol). Back then, my training mostly consisted of a crappy regime full of mostly isolation exercises (like lots of gym heads). The more research I did and people I spoke to, I found out that isolation exercises are like getting fries without a burger. I was still huge, but was not doing it all in the right way (and trust me, there IS a right-ish way)

Fast forward a couple of months, and I have now started a programme that consists of the "burger" and am well on my way to *trying* to compete as a bodybuilder.

Anyway, all the longness aside, I'm basically trying to say that I cannot yet deadlift or squat those numbers (more than 1RM). So I meant it.

Not.

I only started bodybuilding in July last year, mostly in preparation for Ibiza (lol). Back then, my training mostly consisted of a crappy regime full of mostly isolation exercises (like lots of gym heads). The more research I did and people I spoke to, I found out that isolation exercises are like getting fries without a burger. I was still huge, but was not doing it all in the right way (and trust me, there IS a right-ish way)

Fast forward a couple of months, and I have now started a programme that consists of the "burger" and am well on my way to *trying* to compete as a bodybuilder.

Anyway, all the longness aside, I'm basically trying to say that I cannot yet deadlift or squat those numbers (more than 1RM). So I meant it.

enough said. 

mug

Not.

enough said. 

mug

But I have been boxing for the last 15, and I will bang your face off you nog c*nt.

• Upvote 1

120 squats 5x5

Deads 100 5x5

Then 1rm adding tens on

Got to 160

Had more in the tank but first time doing deads in 9 months so good starting point.

I'm doing I.m atm as well and haven't eaten today

Lost 2pervemt body fat in two weeks

Good numbers MG , 160kg is my current squat limit, can get about 3-5 reps out. Hopefully training with my boy on sunday so I may try to push to 180 1RM with a spot.

BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A Metrolink train struck a man in Burbank Saturday afternoon. George Gregory Plitt Jr., 37, of Burbank did not survive, according to Burbank police. 

The collision, which involved Train 268 on the Antelope Valley Line, was reported at 4:10 p.m. at Front Street, just north of the Burbank Metrolink Station.

Burbank police say the incident appears to be an accident. Plitt was with a group of friends who may have been taking video at the time.

Some of the passengers saw the victim prior to the fatal incident. 

"He had on all black. The train went by. I saw him stumble over the tracks. He had a camcorder in his hand," said Metrolink passenger Victor Crowell.

Investigators are interviewing Plitt's friends. Passengers were transferred to buses to continue on their way.

Anyone who witnessed the incident or has related information was asked to contact Burbank Police Detective Michael Edwards at (818) 238-3264.

CNS contributed to this report.

Reh, man like Greg Plitt gone, R.I.P