The Gym Topic

Flojo

Post up bro.

that forearm pain sh*t takes the piss

ive jus been soldiering through

been a bit of talk in this fred few months back bout it

Fucking painful bro. Only on my left forearm aswell. Gets worse the more I soldier through aswell (but I don't give up, which could be why it's not healing). Piss taking thing is, my bicep is FAR from exhaustion, but the sharp pain in the forearm bone is makes me want to stop. I was talking to one guy in my gym about it who suffers from the same thing and said wrist wraps help.

Flex - nice one pal will have a proper red of it later.

started gym 5 weeks ago now, the last and only ever time I went gym was 6 years ago and went for about a month and then packed it in.

I lose interest easily and surprised I've kept it up this long.

go 3 times a week

Mon - Legs & shoulders

Weds - Back & bis

Fri - chest & tris

I write everything I do on my phone to see if I progress (didnt do this for the first 2/3 wks which I'm a bit gutted about), but I've definitely improved.

6ft3 weighing in 11 stone - my strength is so weak. I go with 1 or 2 guys from work and at times it pisses me off when the other guys are doing 10kg more than you on incline & decline dumb bells but yesterday I dropped down a weight as I noticed my form wasn't that great, hurts the pride but form is better.

read all 148 pages in this thread over the last week and I'm already looking forward to Monday's session.

Have not been doing much cardio so from next week that is gonna change.

My diets not the best but I'm cutting out the shit so that's getting better.

feel locked in!!

that's my kool story bro

• Upvote 2

Bernard Matthews Turkey breast pieces - are those alright to eat or stay away processed sh*t? I have been 2 ppackets every other day.

Was wondering this also. Been eating the two packs for £3 from tescos. Thats about 65g protein for £3 which isn't bad, but not sure on the "quality" of protein.

No one knows the answer to this nah?

• 2 weeks later...

only been going 7 wks an not very strong at all at the minute but working on it

not done squats yet, hopefully going to start doing them next week, and only deadlifted once few weeks back and my form was terrible and that was a set at 40kg inc bar as first time I'd done it. Need to get time to watch a few youtube vids to see where I'm going wrong.

Bench press only started doing these this week and last week, got upto 30kg without the bar, but I dont think the bar weighs 20kg so not sure the exact weight

I'm taking my time and slowly moving up, just need to get the deads and squats nailed and hopefully see some better gains.

you?