Simeon Panda is natural yeah?

No way

Guy pisses me off, constantly claims he is 100% natural, I don't respect liars

I see him a few years ago he was had a good physique

A few weeks ago I see him for the first time in years

Man is a beast

I was thinking reh

Man must live in the Gym

Easy to say no straight off the bounce but there are a lot of factors to consider, how he looks in real life compared to his pictures, height etc.. Ull notice at the body power a lot of people don't look even close to how they do on pictures, more time because pictures are taken after a pump and anyone in half decent shape that goes gym will know how much they look different coming out after a all rounder sesh.. Also says he was in prison for 10 years and there have been a lot of studies which prove being in that type of testosterone filled environment (prison/army) where you're always on edge increases muscle growth considerably, also get a lot of time to rest and no stress about real life issues (job etc)

GH (growth hormone), normally the guys with huge jaws/necks and looking 35 at 25 (Bradley Martyn) paired with good genetics alone can build an impressive physique but it's expensive and most people can't afford to sustain it.. Those people claim natural by simply saying *no roids* if asked

Like I said i know a couple genetic beasts who I'm 100% sure haven't touched roids and my dad was in serious shape in his mid 20s and still has the best body iv seen on a 50 year old now from going gym couple times a week which leads me to believe he was telling the truth about being natural..

Only thing which makes me question these people are the physiques from the 60/70s before steroids were about.. Yeh we've come along way in knowledge about the body and training techniques but even the people with Godly genetics only grew to around the same size.. Nowadays you got beasts popping up all over the place claiming natural but aren't far off known steroid users (with also great genetics)

• Upvote 1

Pure gym has bought LA Fitness

Heard this on lbc on my way back from work.

Good look.

It was only a matter of time. These prestige gyms couldn't keep up. The easy gyms & co were offering great flexibility and value for money

Yet again, a prime example of a businesses that got too comfortable in their lane and lacked the foresight.

24hrs gyms are generally sh*t tho.

Depends who is looking at it and what you want to acheive

I cant see a serious body builder visiting a 24hr gym type setup

But lets keep it real, the average gym user. Just wants to run about after work and crack on. Many don't even know how to get the best out of the equipment at their disposal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No way

That's why Brits don't do well.. Always want to put down next mans hard work. Of course a lot of guys juice..but not all.

My good friend is a childhood friend of Simeon... He was lifting weights since age 15. He would take his weights to bredrins yard to play street fighter. Fastforward 17 years of consistent lifting and the newbie expert claims that's roids. It's just foolish and discourages others from aiming to work as hard...or not.

24hrs gyms are generally sh*t tho.

Depends who is looking at it and what you want to acheive

I cant see a serious body builder visiting a 24hr gym type setup

But lets keep it real, the average gym user. Just wants to run about after work and crack on. Many don't even know how to get the best out of the equipment at their disposal.

How come bodybuilding gyms in the U.S. Are becoming 24hours now then? Even in london.. Metroflex, and golds gym, muscle works all 24hours. Do you guys even lift?

No way

That's why Brits don't do well.. Always want to put down next mans hard work. Of course a lot of guys juice..but not all.

My good friend is a childhood friend of Simeon... He was lifting weights since age 15. He would take his weights to bredrins yard to play street fighter. Fastforward 17 years of consistent lifting and the newbie expert claims that's roids. It's just foolish and discourages others from aiming to work as hard...or not.

He's not 32 .. About 17 years consistent lifting, doesn't matter how many years you lift there's still a limit to the natural body and the gains would of plateu'd way before 17 years

His measurements are close to/surpassing known steroid users in their prime

Can still get a work out just as good by slowing down your reps and having more time under tension

4 seconds up , 4 seconds down, pause.. Then repeat .. See how long them 30s feel light for

Only thing the gym is not ideal for is strength.. Tonnes of ways for hypertrophy gains which is most people's main objective

And anyway the most important lifts for strength training is the compound lifts (bench,squat, deadlift, shoulder press) and there's an Olympic bar with more than enough plates

No excuses tbh

No way

He's not 32 .. About 17 years consistent lifting, doesn't matter how many years you lift there's still a limit to the natural body and the gains would of plateu'd way before 17 years

His measurements are close to/surpassing known steroid users in their prime

He's been lifting for 10 years... To assume that he has to be on juice to be that size is your own ignorant assumption..not based on any facts. But if that helps you then go for it.

I have other friends that aren't as big as him and get the same sort of ignorant flack so I understand what their hard work is up against.

It's called realistic comparisons you idiot

He is as big as people who have been training 10+ years, have great genetics and openly admit to steroids/GH

His measurements are close to Arnold's with a slimmer waist and he still looks big standing next to Kai Greene .. He's not natural

Another tell tale sign is that he was never big before he started lifting, you couldn't see a genetically blessed flame, like that of Dwayne Johnson, 50 cent etc when they were early teens.. To go from how thin he was to put on that much mass naturally is impossible regardless of time in the gym ... He has to claim natural for obvious reasons

Next Ull be telling me how Kali muscle is being honest with his natural claims

• Downvote 1

While I agree he's not natty, it's not worth getting into arguments over.

If you know you know, if you don't you don't.

Either way I'm sure no one here will be buying his mass gains workout plan, or his protein powders (if he releases one in the future). Believing that if they follow his regimented regime for the next 10 years you'll look even a 1/4 of how good he looks.

End of the day he's invested in over 10 years of his life into his art and no one can take that away from him.

Can still get a work out just as good by slowing down your reps and having more time under tension

4 seconds up , 4 seconds down, pause.. Then repeat .. See how long them 30s feel light for

Only thing the gym is not ideal for is strength.. Tonnes of ways for hypertrophy gains which is most people's main objective

And anyway the most important lifts for strength training is the compound lifts (bench,squat, deadlift, shoulder press) and there's an Olympic bar with more than enough plates

No excuses tbh

While this is true, I love the strength gains

I like dumbbell exersies too much

I just go to a gym with what I need instead

While I agree he's not natty, it's not worth getting into arguments over.

If you know you know, if you don't you don't.

Either way I'm sure no one here will be buying his mass gains workout plan, or his protein powders (if he releases one in the future). Believing that if they follow his regimented regime for the next 10 years you'll look even a 1/4 of how good he looks.

End of the day he's invested in over 10 years of his life into his art and no one can take that away from him.

Venom was talking like 10 years is out of the ordinary though lol, the majority of pro bodybuilders/ well known fitness models are 8-10+ years deep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1