The Gym Topic

Flojo

No actually I just came in here to help someone who's trying to lose weight and didn't want him to be discouraged from doing cardio because you claim it's a myth.. It was you who started getting defensive and instead of taking my valid point on board you just wanted to be stubborn and argue back with more nonesense

Let's not talk money because I'll embarrass you, about £6 an hour

OK let me just flip this around.

Can you lose fat AND build your body without swimming, running or cycling?

You told him doing cardio to lose weight was a myth, don't try turn it around now .. Every day living is cardio.. A running machine is just excess cardio to allow you to eat more food while still being in a deficit.. If you can't grasp how silly your comment was after reading my replies then there's no point me continuing because you're clearly a bit special

I'm not a personal trainer for a living, I do it in my spare time as a hobby because it's rewarding, not that it's any of your business anyway nor is it of any relevance to what was being discussed

:rofl:

stfu bruh 

u aint with the shits 

Bro, you're a Somali male AND you take Xanax. 

You were born lost, you will die lost and your entire existence is lost.

Large up my Somali females though. 

i see you

victim all ur life 

the only victimhood I suffer is having to live in a world full of simple minded freeloaders like yourself. Fuck off back to Mogadishu, pirate c*nt.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly became instagram clip yesterday,

Running at some wild speed on the treadmill, got too relax with my pace and clipped the end of it. Tried to speed up but sorta lost my step, and bussed into some Charleston swing. Luckily managed to drag myself back but a few people definitely clocked..

Could’ve been real sticky.

• Upvote 1

Nearly became instagram clip yesterday,

Running at some wild speed on the treadmill, got too relax with my pace and clipped the end of it. Tried to speed up but sorta lost my step, and bussed into some Charleston swing. Luckily managed to drag myself back but a few people definitely clocked..

Could’ve been real sticky.

pmsl