VMA's 2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even worse is people who 'don't get internet humour' but watch Lee Evan's DVD's and lol.
:lol: f*ck what anyone says.. this was sick.*sends to everyone*
it was craphow will hitler know taylor swift didnt finish her speech wen all the guys told him was kanye dissed her?mj one was funny but they need to leave it or find some next footage to subtitle

Guest Lisa Turtle
:/Its not funny, not in the slightest.And I know that not all of you are simpletons, so there must be something else that I'm not getting.
maybe if you found time to get your head out your own ass you stuck up little whoreyou could see the humor in it
LOL @ this d*ckhead.Clearly one of the simpletons I was referring to.

:/Its not funny, not in the slightest.And I know that not all of you are simpletons, so there must be something else that I'm not getting.
maybe if you found time to get your head out your own ass you stuck up little whoreyou could see the humor in it
tampax-tampons.jpg
ima dead this before it turns into some conspiracy...stay off my nuts and dont quote me again i want nothing to do with you