Weekend Football topic

Guest R9

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nani wont play for a while now. pissed.
GOODhad two games against opposition where he should've staked a place and failed twiceif he was English he would've been f*cked off to some championship club on loan then sold for some minimal fee.17million and still all we have is the Arsenal performance as a reason to have faith in the guy.as i said he will become a decent player somewhere i'll just be very shocked if he does it in this country he reminds me so much of Jordi Cruyff promise was there technically sound but lacking somthing big time.

well nani was dropped after some good performances so boy....last season he was sick in carling cup so why judge him on thatstill was a lot better then valencia yesterday

well nani was dropped after some good performances so boy....last season he was sick in carling cup so why judge him on thatstill was a lot better then valencia yesterday
To be frank they are both decent players but if were honest neither of them should be in the United first 11they probably spend a prolonged period in each day pinching themselves.neither are better than Ashley Young even though Nani has the potentioal to be but i'm going to say it again if we are going to invest in potential i would rather we invested in English potential especially as that English potential wouldn't of costed us 17 mill for a few seasons spent flattering to deceivethe writing was on the wall from last week when we're looking to put city to the sword we throw on Valencia and he makes a difference to precedings no one was saying "ohh lets throw on Nani He'll change things"i'm still to see what he actually offers the team and where i will still support him i wont kid myself thinking he'll become anywahere near the level of Ronaldo (like some seem to think) in a United shirt this should be his last season to prove himself as him hanging around isn't helping him or the team. i fail to see how his decision making has failed to improve or could even be argued has got worse over the years.he needs to go somewhere and start a fresh and hopefully lives up tro his potential.(i pray that i'm wrong about him)

comparing Young to Nani is unfair imo.Young has played first team football for more then 3 seasons. thats helped his development no end, plus MON believes in him.i dont get the same feeling from SAF.its odd really cause i remember the times we had to play Ole/Fletcher right mid cause we didnt have any wingers. our style of football was dull. everything went through the middle.just having Valencia and Nani in the squad is a good thing, different options etc.Fletcher has proved that playing good amount of games will improve your match sharpness and thats all Nani needs./didnt like the way Berbs celebrated his goal, mouthing "thats what im talking about!" to Giggs, made it pretty obvious that the whole team was frustrated by Nani. when it was only last week Berbs couldn't finish two chances and Owen was brought on and scored the winner.

Mannone ain't good enough?LMFAOHe's 19 for f*cks sake.Seriously a couple of bannings should be made for people being that clueless
aint he 21?
Yeah, I was getting his age confused with Szczesny's.My point still stands.You can't say a goalkeeper is or isn't good enough at 21.
:D f*ck u talkin boutif a goalkeeper aint good enough then they aint good enoughu think when a goalkeeper about to get released they say "oh. hold on hes 21 so we cant tell if hes good enough yet"f*ck outta here