knew she was bait

Afroman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*adds to facebook*vip2 is slacking now tho.not so long ago all these tings would sign up to here..
vip2 is for old neeks that love to reminisce about the glory daysgrime forum is the new rwd where that sort of thing may happen
never compare grime forum with rwd again.
/Also, how old is this ting???She a wogsocket yeah???f*ck*ng slag, I'm baft how gurls can be on grime mcs when they earn on average £4.80/hour

OKI noticed , everyone has said VIP2 is getting, sh*t.I just think alot of the members are growing up now.Back in the days, vultures would have jumped all over this adding on facebook, and print screening conversations, getting her to sign up and stuff.Now it seems people are just like - "Ahh its childish, and waste"

Guest No Mark
OKI noticed , everyone has said VIP2 is getting, sh*t.I just think alot of the members are growing up now.Back in the days, vultures would have jumped all over this adding on facebook, and print screening conversations, getting her to sign up and stuff.Now it seems people are just like - "Ahh its childish, and waste"
what's the point in moving to it online?she's got more mandem on it than a giggs videoshe's just one of them "if you see it you move it" tings