Weekend & Midweek Football Topic

Lieutenant

Rooney = World Class. Injury or no injury, he never fails to take a game by the scruff of the neck.Berbatov = Outstanding since he came to us. Such a big game player!Scholes = Always plays well against Liverpool. Can defo see why Fergie went with him in midfield yesterday.Vidic = Best defender in the World. BAR NONE!!!Fergie = Playing the ever mobile Scholes/Carrick partnership against a five-man midfield was a tactical masterstroke.FERGIE OUT ETC!!!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about?A poweful, physical targetmanand an out an out pacey centre-forwardNo, he won't be any of those in his lifetime.Not sure what your talking mean by 'same class' as them, he is. He is. just a totally different type of playerDon't know why you expect him to pull goals out of his arse when he gets no service and is playing with an unfit rooney
Correct over the years every season you can pick one person who's singled out for hate, Due to their perceived nature their price tag or 6the faith the manager puts in them Sheringham Cole Veron Berbatov BlancFletcher have all been victims of it in the pastyes he cost 30 million but that doesn't mean he's gonna win every game single handedly we all know he plays best when the team are functioning well as a unit and he gets plenty of serviceon him being like Drogba and Torres, we knew what we bought when we got him and that wasn't a player like the two mentionedhe was nowhere near our worst player on Sunday so i don't see why his names been mentioned practically all our 6 attacking and midfield players were bad. I agree fergie shouldn't of played a pretty imobile in comparrison pair of Scholes and Carrick against that Midfield Anderson should of been in there somewhereBut when we beat Chelsea 3-0 last season our midfiled looked abit weak to begin with but it worked out well.win some lose some not the end of the world and no one player was to blame there were 11 men out there plus subs

Rooney = World Class. Injury or no injury, he never fails to take a game by the scruff of the neck.Berbatov = Outstanding since he came to us. Such a big game player!Scholes = Always plays well against Liverpool. Can defo see why Fergie went with him in midfield yesterday.Vidic = Best defender in the World. BAR NONE!!!Fergie = Playing the ever mobile Scholes/Carrick partnership against a five-man midfield was a tactical masterstroke.
This guy :D

Rooney = World Class. Injury or no injury, he never fails to take a game by the scruff of the neck.Berbatov = Outstanding since he came to us. Such a big game player!Scholes = Always plays well against Liverpool. Can defo see why Fergie went with him in midfield yesterday.Vidic = Best defender in the World. BAR NONE!!!Fergie = Playing the ever mobile Scholes/Carrick partnership against a five-man midfield was a tactical masterstroke.
This guy :D

Rooney = World Class. Injury or no injury, he never fails to take a game by the scruff of the neck.Berbatov = Outstanding since he came to us. Such a big game player!Scholes = Always plays well against Liverpool. Can defo see why Fergie went with him in midfield yesterday.Vidic = Best defender in the World. BAR NONE!!!Fergie = Playing the ever mobile Scholes/Carrick partnership against a five-man midfield was a tactical masterstroke.FERGIE OUT ETC!!!
Nice one fella.

What are you talking about?A poweful, physical targetmanand an out an out pacey centre-forwardNo, he won't be any of those in his lifetime.
exactly.thats why im baffed we even signed him in the first place.he doesnt do us or himself any favours.Kompressor;why do you constantly revert back to this 'no one player was to blame' stance? where did i say he was to blame for us losing anyway?im just highlighting one player that i kept an eye on during the game. and tbh most United fans love Berbs. so im probs in the minority anyway.but from day one i knew it would never work and im being proven right which is a shame.

What are you talking about?A poweful, physical targetmanand an out an out pacey centre-forwardNo, he won't be any of those in his lifetime.
exactly.thats why im baffed we even signed him in the first place.he doesnt do us or himself any favours.Kompressor;why do you constantly revert back to this 'no one player was to blame' stance? where did i say he was to blame for us losing anyway?im just highlighting one player that i kept an eye on during the game. and tbh most United fans love Berbs. so im probs in the minority anyway.but from day one i knew it would never work and im being proven right which is a shame.
thats why uve called him class in past threads as soon as he scores. f*ck outta here.