Weekend Football Topic

Sleepz

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“One day it’s Real, the next it’s United and more recently it has been City. The player has already said he wants to remain at Inter. If Real or United knock at the door then that’s one thing, but City? What would Maicon do at City? Let’s not joke around…”Maicon’s agent was not too happy about his Brazilian international client’s rumoured move to City.
dagagagagagagagsa[afngsafjafaefgaf
:D:D:D:D

A lot of positive things to take away from that performanceThe ref f*cked up quuite badlyIt was never a freekick, fletcher won the ball and that homosexual cole went all theatrical, the ref was in a poor position to see what happened i n the box (standing behind J. Cole, Drogba hauled down Brown, Drogba was offside and interefered with play and should have been flagged.Overall quite dissapointing considering we battled so well and really deserved to winOur midfield did very well, more proof that when fit we should really play a midfield 3 of Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher and Anderson were everywhere, Carrick was positive, he even hit a few shots from 25 yards out which was very good to seeAnderson made a few excellently timed runs into the box and really should have been slid in 1-on-1 both times, but for a poor pass from Giggs (who was the only player to have an off game for us) and bad, bad decision making from Rooney (who also had Valencia open)valencia did an excellent job on cole, I don't think the little poof made it past the half-way line once during the whole game - not only that but Valencia still offered an outlet going forward, and he really should have had a penalty inside the first 5 minutes.Evans did very well marshalling Drogba, as did Brown, O'shea was strong at the back (as usual - despite everyone seeming to think he is some kind of liability)And once moreDROGBA, DID NOT DO WELL AGAINST US. As I said before, about drogba hattrick, smhHe has never ever scored a premier league goal against us, and the only goal he HAS scored came in the 125th minute of injury time in the FA cup.All in all despite the dissapointment and fury at the refs ineptitude I was very happy with the performance - hopefully we should batter everton after the international break (sigh) and I can throw a conker or two at some scousers - I've just realised I've lost my voice from shouting at the referee/singing .SAF got the tactics spot-onHopign it snot a knee-jerk but Evans had a great game and hopefully Rio fit or Not he will start with Vida in the centre of defence on the 21st.Obertan had a little flash of brilliance when he came on (He really is looking very promising, his distribution is absolutely excellent, both in choice of target and timing, its something quite rare to see in a winger)VDS once again to me, showed why he is the best keeper in the prem, SAFE HANDS.A lot of dodgy shots came at him with players looking to pounce on the spill, he held absolutely everything and his distribution was spot-on.We did miss somethign to connect our midfield and Rooney though, I think we mayu have had it had Giggs had a better game but to me it is just another indication we should play

VDSO'shea - Evans - Vidic - EvraFletcher - Carrick - AndersonValencia - Rooney - Obertan

If we are looking to play with two wingers against Everton and Berba is unfitOr

VDSO'shea - Evans - Vidic - EvraFletcher - Carrick - AndersonRooney - BerbaOwen

Imo, thogu him not sure how much trust / desire SAF has to play Berbatov, Owen & Rooney all together.By the wayVidic's smile after seeing thisdimage1.gifWas QUALITY!Bring on the scouse