Swiftie was updating

LS

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before there was a line between where it said had stickied topics at the top, and the rest of the topicsSo------------------------------------------------------------Stickied Topics-------------------------------------------------------------Sticky:Movie ThreadSticky: Job vancancies threadSticky: Academic ThreadSticky: Travel thread--------------------------------------------------------------Forum Topics--------------------------------------------------------------TopicTopicTopicTopic------------------------------------------But now in fairness it does have a big green emblem next to them that say Sticky, but its the Bolding of the topics that confuses people IMO.
Fully agree. Needs to be separated like before

not feeling the nerd/childish background, keep it to EDnot feeling the lag especially when i run with other windows, a forum shouldn't lagas far as aesthetics go classic black is fine, only things that need improving or changing are stuff like media tags for example (not saying they need changing but just usuing an example of the kind of things to improve the forum)

i think you should get rid of da cod/halo/car background.It portrays a masculine theme of the forum which im sure would prevent more female users from signing up. The previous one was neutral - do suttin like that .
they just need to bring the black one backsimple as

i think you should get rid of da cod/halo/car background.It portrays a masculine theme of the forum which im sure would prevent more female users from signing up. The previous one was neutral - do suttin like that .
they just need to bring the black one backsimple as
i bang for e.dand i agree

Guest Swiftie

The search option is a WORK IN PROGRESS.The skins, I did have Deflection set as a default but something happened there. Will look into it now.As for the other Classic Black skin. That's not making a come back. IP.Board replaces the PRO skin so that's that.