Bitches shaving each half of their headpiece

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ignore the poorly worded titleThey are just fashion victimsThey follow whatever is inSame with the thousands of people on facebooksame with the tons of people that started wearing them white rimmed shadessame as all the people who start smokingget tattoosget earrings/studs (male)wear madly bright coloured clotheshuge hightop trainers with stupid coloursetcThis trend is no different to all the other stupid ones people follow, at least this one has a limited effect. I don't think i've seen it IRL.

Cassie could have shaved the other side she still would have been beautiful (she should have). Not to say she isn't an attention-seeking whore but still.Fat African chicks called Mdwele on the other hand, cannot.

I dont want any part of this.Rachel from X Factor killed it her level 0.
LMAO. I couldn't believe what I was seein.At least Rihanna and Cassie can get professional help when they decide to grow out the foolishness or get a decent (expensive) lace front while their head pieces sort themselves out underneath. But what about the average girl who jumped on this? Walking around with hair on the right and a picky fro thing on the left till 2011

I have almost as many female clients as I do males these days. sh*t's disgusting.But on most it looks half-decent unlike most of the slap-dash-scrape-arf's that have been posted so far in this thread. No fade or nothing, dont know wah-quarn for dem barba.I think this is one of the few girls that it suits when its done properly. Usually she has the other girl curled but she comes with it natural to get a cut.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1229321261927
LOL at me just realising who you are.Madness

What is with this "style???"Don't they know it looks f*ck*ng stupid???What are your opinion of women who have short back and sides???cassie-shaved-head.jpgrihanna-shaved-head5.jpgalice.jpgFilth!!!!!!!!
well i done it to thuns mum and it looked kinda whack still, had to slap her up
Your whole fam have got skinheads due to me making them my slavesYour mum is c*ck suck masterRoscoe is back to spam the forumsYou already got banned but your so desperate that your trying to come back when you already got ended

I have almost as many female clients as I do males these days. sh*t's disgusting. But on most it looks half-decent unlike most of the slap-dash-scrape-arf's that have been posted so far in this thread. No fade or nothing, dont know wah-quarn for dem barba. I think this is one of the few girls that it suits when its done properly. Usually she has the other girl curled but she comes with it natural to get a cut. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1229321261927
LOL at me just realising who you are. Madness
This is how I know I'm a touch too bait. Who are you?

Yeah the regrowth kills them . The only options are that butters regrowth or to keep doin it. Allow it. BUTI have 1 female friend who's smart, and canerowed 1 side 2 get an idea of how it would look, didnt like it and was able to go back 2 normal. i reccomend this for anyone who is thinkin of itbut allow only wantin 2 look at ur girl from 1 side

Jill Scott was bussin this hair style two years ago with locs on one side and the other side shaved( wen i went to her concert).because i love her as an artist i accepted it,but it did look a lil weird. she was the first person who did it from my observation. then now its suddenly popular with all this other bishes.

Guest WAVESURFER

Rihanna & Cassie are both 10/10s, so they can do whatever they like with their hair IMOSaw one Swedish girl who had it (who was also a 10/10), so it was fine on her too.But yr average gargoyle on road should not even attempt it.