(360/PS3) Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Mr. Gayle

About 4 hours in and t's turning out to be one of fthe best FF games I've played. The battle system is challenging. The story is interesting. The characters are interesting.

I feel more compelled to play this than I did playing Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 2 is still a great game, but it doesn't have that 'hooky' feel to it that most FFs do (and Mass Effect1).

The obvious flaws are the linear style and the amount of cutscenes (too many imo).

About 4 hours in and t's turning out to be one of fthe best FF games I've played. The battle system is challenging. The story is interesting. The characters are interesting.

I feel more compelled to play this than I did playing Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 2 is still a great game, but it doesn't have that 'hooky' feel to it that most FFs do (and Mass Effect1).

The obvious flaws are the linear style and the amount of cutscenes (too many imo).

lol

simple nuggah

lol

simple nuggah

lol, challenging you know, must be a n00b to FF

lol

simple nuggah

lol, challenging you know, must be a n00b to FF

I've played most FFs since the age of about 13. 23 now. So nah, not a noob. I don't think I'm alone when I say this is the most difficult FF game to date. You can be killed easily by normal enemies in this one if you don't make the right choices, where as in FFs before you would simply just mash the attack button and would normally win the battle by the end of the turns.

it's only easy if u sit there blindly mashing the auto attack option, i've already stopped doing that, and whilst ti's fairly easy to win a battle (although u can die easily) getting a decent score after the fight has finished is already becoming an obsession.

on chapter 9 and only died a handfull of times

battle system is not challengin most of the fights are jus common sense after uv librascoped the bosses

jus keep urself buffed up and jus nuke the bosses down and switch to healin when needed and rinse and repeat

i would also like to add none of the characters in this game are even remotely likeable and the weapon upgrade system is way to simple