FA Cup Third Round & Carling Cup Semi-Finals from page 19

Captain Planet

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid upfront for Spam, Nouble has 2be one of the worst ive eva seenDiamani looks goodIve neva seen Wilshere do anything in a competative gameLOL @ Leeds, that was super stuff, what the cup is all aboutedit: The Eduardo song is swag, he neva scored more than Bent, the Torres one is the best spesh wen the Kop bounces

LOL AT ARSENALS EDUARDO SONG
It's not Liverpool's song. It was sung in the 70's during terrace fights.
When did i say Liverpools?First time i heard the version was When johnny goes marching down the wing O'Shea...Worse than the Pavlyuchenko Song...Its like most club have adapted that song to be for whoever wears the number 9 shirt..
edit: The Eduardo song is swag, he neva scored more than Bent, the Torres one is the best spesh wen the Kop bounces
SNM you MUG

edit: The Eduardo song is swag, he neva scored more than Bent, the Torres one is the best spesh wen the Kop bounces
SNM you MUG
dnt get mad mateThey bought the lad from sunny spainHe gets the ball and scores againFernando Torres Liverpool's number 9

That kid upfront for Spam, Nouble has 2be one of the worst ive eva seen
hes alright.did pretty well for Chelsea reserves, was banging them in left right and centre.think he got injured just as he signed for west ham and has been out for a while.think given some time he'll come good.

I heard he was spose 2be good, n that he rejected a contract at Chelsea to join Spam but fark me he was very bad..And after seing Di Santo & Borrini, i aint rating that Chelsea academy 2tuffNouble inspired me 2play again, Im lacing my boots and returning to the pitch!!The E-D-U-A-R-D-O song is betta than the fake Torres version

WHAT A GREAT DAY.Leeds to go through against the high flying spuds._______ >>> USHITED ahahahah made my f*ck*ng day I tell ya.Ushited fielded a full team as well PMS. LEAGUE 1 TEAM?............ LEAGUE 1Leeds should have won by more goalsShould have had a penalty as wellLMAO @ the 5mins added on. Ushited always get at least 5mins added when they are losing no matter what

That kid upfront for Spam, Nouble has 2be one of the worst ive eva seen
hes alright.did pretty well for Chelsea reserves, was banging them in left right and centre.think he got injured just as he signed for west ham and has been out for a while.think given some time he'll come good.
Reserve football dont mean shitEarly to write him off but he was shocking today

Massive c*ck up at Ewood.Some big problems coming tomorrow night...Blackburn gave us an initial allocation of 5,000 (800 more than they are required to give us tbf). Which were sold out in double-quick time.Aston Villa were told by Blackburn Rovers that they'd open up the rest of Darwen End stand and we'd get an extra 3,400 tickets. Giving us 8,400 tickets. Lancashire police said no and Blackburn went back on that, ended up giving us an extra 300. Which lead to loads of fans very pissed off.Blackburn Rovers home tickets went on general sale, but they've only managed to sell 13 thousand tickets (including our 5,300). Stupid Blackburn Rovers started selling tickets to fans without a booking history. Meaning literally hundreds of Villa have bought tickets in the home end and more are planning too.The police caught wind of this, and told Blackburn on the night they'll open the rest of the Darwen end and try and move the estimated 500 Villa fans with tickets in the home areas to the extra section of the Darwen End which is closed off (where we were originally meant to get our extra seats).This leaked somehow, which has lead to more Villa fans buying more home tickets. Because of the awful weather up there Police have now ordered Blackburn that they won't be allowed to sell any tickets on the door, at all (they don't want to Police 2-3k Villa fans without tickets who are expected to travel in the snow). So Blackburn fans are now going to miss out.There's gonna be thousands of Blackburn fans and Villa fans outside the ground, both expecting to be able to buy home-seats on the door who will be turned away and alot of empty home-seats.

Massive c*ck up at Ewood.Some big problems coming tomorrow night...Blackburn gave us an initial allocation of 5,000 (800 more than they are required to give us tbf). Which were sold out in double-quick time.Aston Villa were told by Blackburn Rovers that they'd open up the rest of Darwen End stand and we'd get an extra 3,400 tickets. Giving us 8,400 tickets. Lancashire police said no and Blackburn went back on that, ended up giving us an extra 300. Which lead to loads of fans very pissed off.Blackburn Rovers home tickets went on general sale, but they've only managed to sell 13 thousand tickets (including our 5,300). Stupid Blackburn Rovers started selling tickets to fans without a booking history. Meaning literally hundreds of Villa have bought tickets in the home end and more are planning too.The police caught wind of this, and told Blackburn on the night they'll open the rest of the Darwen end and try and move the estimated 500 Villa fans with tickets in the home areas to the extra section of the Darwen End which is closed off (where we were originally meant to get our extra seats).This leaked somehow, which has lead to more Villa fans buying more home tickets. Because of the awful weather up there Police have now ordered Blackburn that they won't be allowed to sell any tickets on the door, at all (they don't want to Police 2-3k Villa fans without tickets who are expected to travel in the snow). So Blackburn fans are now going to miss out.There's gonna be thousands of Blackburn fans and Villa fans outside the ground, both expecting to be able to buy home-seats on the door who will be turned away and alot of empty home-seats.
smhso many failsu makin the trip?

smhso many failsu makin the trip?
Heads will have to roll for that, dunno how a club can be so stupid

Got a coach seat but not a match ticket due to the c*ck up in the ticket office. The day I was eligible to get my ticket I went with 4 friends to get them. 2 didn't have enough credits so we were told to wait until my mates became eligible as there was 'no chance' theyd sell out before then5 days later I went down again at about 9.40 when they went on sale at 9, queued up for 90 minutes and we were told (along with about 60ish others) they'd gone on phone orders.It's because the club were expecting to get 8,400 so gave priority to people who went to Sunderland and Pompey in the earlier rounds over season ticket holders. When circumstances changed it's left alot of people pissed.Not sure if I'm going yet. So much contrasting info about gonna wait till theres any news on home tickets availability tomorrow and make my decision about 2ish.Until 2 hours ago when Villa said this http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10265~1922487,00.html I was going though.

Blackburn should've just given Villa the whole darwen end (8.000) tickets thats what they did a couple season ago when we played them in the cupthats what probably was expected and wouldve saved a whole load of confusion. all their season ticket holders wouldve still been able to attend the game and some non season ticket holders aswell. evryones happy and almost certainly a sell outas things stand it looks like the home end wont even be full, so not allowing Villa Fans the extr tickets is silly