3 gem, 3 pieces of advice

Grafter

Guest Triple XXX
Dont use ur background as an excuse for failing in life, try harder.Follow ur dreams, they can come true.Sometimes enjoying what u do is more important than the amount of money u make.
so real it could be a scripture from the bible

Sometimes enjoying what u do is more important than the amount of money u make.
THIS!f*ck the people who try to shove what you should be doing, instead of doing what makes you happy.6th form ain't for everyoneCollege ain't for everyoneUni ain't for everyoneLive life fully before you're 25.The age of 18 - 25 is the time to enjoy life and to a certain extent still be childish.Turning 25 this year and I AIN'T lookin' forward to it.

sum good ones already.avoid evil, do good things and expand ur mindyou dont have to do anything you dont want to do, if something dont feel right in ur belly play no part.the only thing thats sure in life is changeeat right, speak right, do right, think right, live right.also think positively - sounds basic but i wish i had truly grasped this earlier, negative thinking is a kind of prison, it does so much damagei was told all of these when i was young, moretime i didnt listen or understand what people meant until years later.

sum good ones already.avoid evil, do good things and expand ur mindyou dont have to do anything you dont want to do, if something dont feel right in ur belly play no part.the only thing thats sure in life is changeeat right, speak right, do right, think right, live right.also think positively - sounds basic but i wish i had truly grasped this earlier, negative thinking is a kind of prison, it does so much damagei was told all of these when i was young, moretime i didnt listen or understand what people meant until years later.
love it :!:

1) If someone tells you that can't do something because it is impossible or that it will never happen, then know that the real truth is that you can do it and it is very much possible, and in fact, what makes it impossible to many actually gives it the strength to become possible because you carry the fight to see it through.2) Out there it is a dog eat dog world but hold fear for no one and nothing because they, just like you, have a brain, thoughts, feelings etc. and if they can go on tough and think they can bully you, then what makes you think that you cannot do the same to them?3) Stay out of politics, it's the devils game and no matter how much you try to change things, it will never happen. In fact, please refer to no.1 on this to know Seany that you are where you are meant to be.

-Stack at least 30% of what you earn. You never know when a rainy day is gonna come. Spending all the money you have on £140 Gucci belts and £120 Air max's is mad and you may regret it.-Never ever turn down an opportunity to earn more money. When I was 18 I would turn down extra shifts at work just to sit at home and do f*ck all but play playstation or link chicks.-Make sure EVERYTHING you do is for a reason.

You owe your community or "Ends" nothing! Toxteth is where I jus so happen to have been born, I had no choice in the matter. Dying or fighting for your postcode is a waste of a life. The world is much bigger than the few streets and estates that make up your Ends.Most of your "real" friends will be the ones you choose as adults. Not people who you "by chance" grew up with because you happen to go to the same school or live in the same street, etc.

• Upvote 1

C/S Especially the positive stuff and its not just thinking positively about your self but always seeking to see the best in others as we are only human and there is no such thing as perfect (amongst humans)Healthy mind is a healthy body.Negative thoughts and words will drain you

my little bro said to me today he had a dream that life was pointlesshim and his ex were having arguments on FB(irl) and he said he wants to hate her but he cant bring himself to do itthats pretty deep for a 10 year old, u know those ones where u have to choose ur words of comfort carefully

my little bro said to me today he had a dream that life was pointlesshim and his ex were having arguments on FB(irl) and he said he wants to hate her but he cant bring himself to do itthats pretty deep for a 10 year old, u know those ones where u have to choose ur words of comfort carefully
Hang on, your 10 year old bro has FB?/Never abuse a position of power, you may regret it.(For the girls)If all else fails, keep your legs closed.

Guest WAVESURFER
Yr 10-year old bro has:-facebook-an ex-dreams about the futility of life?No offence, but shouldn't he be outside kicking a ball around or swapping pokemon cards or something? Christ.