The taboo of Anal Sex being gay...

Ashman

nah local the girl is a trooper, it just didnt work.

only tried it cos i didnt want to die without giving it a go once, wont bother repeating.

/

lol at anelka finishing off an afternoon of fencing/jousting with a round of sodomy. no shame in mans game. top deev.

:rofl:

A true renaissance man.

Pmsl

done this a couple times with one posh ting.......I dont rate it. Rather get head.

Care to elaborate?

used to link one posh bird ....she used to give the sickest head ive ever had in my life.......anyway....we was fucking ...i was doggying it and like...she was like "i want it in my ass"...at first i thought.....ermmlmaooo i dunno about all this....but she was acting over sexual....so man just slid it in and dat.....and i was thinking "ok this is ok...not too bad" but then after a while it got a bit boring and dat...and i thought maybe it was just the idea of it all was making me feel uneasy...so idone it again with her another time and i was like "yeh this aint even all dat" havent done it since.

see i dont get how it can be casual like that.

when we done it, she spent like 2 hours readying her passage, then i was like an hour basting her with lube and just kind of prodding away and it was like access denied, by time struggled my way in, i was like this was totally not worth it.

so sliding it in caj, are these girls in question just used to it/stretched out? how are guys just shovin it in without extensive douching having taken place? sound reckless imo

see i dont get how it can be casual like that.

when we done it, she spent like 2 hours readying her passage, then i was like an hour basting her with lube and just kind of prodding away and it was like access denied, by time struggled my way in, i was like this was totally not worth it.

so sliding it in caj, are these girls in question just used to it/stretched out? how are guys just shovin it in without extensive douching having taken place? sound reckless imo

Well that's not a big concern if you have a small penis.

• Upvote 1

Sent

DST did you receive?

nah didnt still.

/

was wearing dom...no way im fling the schnozle in there exposed...dom has lube on it + she already wetted up the ting... i didnt jus WACK it right in obviously...wtf lol

/.

if she was asking it for her in her ass i guarantee that wasnt her first time...especially the way she said it.

Done this a few times with my girl. enjoyable but long, spend ages tryna get the head in and it's all 'no no take it out', then when I do that I have to pump at 0.1kilometers per hour untill she's ready for me to put moar in...and even then I can only start to beat it half-serious when she starts to come.

Don't get it twisted though, I will be revisiting :ghost:

Not even sure why I do it, it doesn't feel better than p*ssy, it is ridiculously tight though, so tight that I was about to buss and the tightness stopped me (the same effect that squeezing your head has to stop you from bussing) madness

If you are into the girl and you're close then go for it, wouldn't do it with a link thoughm the thought of going near anybody elses backdoor is revulting tbh

• Downvote 3