Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Kurious, Exactly broThough being that this is the case, you can never say 'father please forgive me, for I know not what I do'+Femme, bear this in mind If a key can open many different locks, it is a master-key, if a lock can be opened by many different keys..its a sh*t lock.Do you feel me brother?
yeh i do feel where you coming from and I know what kurious is chatting bout tbh this is no excuse for being a hoe,,, being a hoe is a choice end of

basically brisc if u wanna have as much sex as u want as a female, then do the womanly thing and hold down some form of understanding with a decent man, u can sex till the moon turn blue if ur both on that levelits not about playing hop-scotch when your tryna call yourself a woman

tbh....thts jus an excuse for hoes to be hoes.lol at thinkin cos u can vote/work now ur allowed to f*ck as much as u want. get the f*ck out of here
Its not socially accepted for woman to sleep around.It Shouldn't be socially acceptable for men to sleep around either.Really depends on the circles you are keeping.Sad thing is im not shocked by some men having 50+ even though it shows alot about that person.
In brief, what does it show?

tbh....thts jus an excuse for hoes to be hoes.lol at thinkin cos u can vote/work now ur allowed to f*ck as much as u want. get the f*ck out of here
Its not socially accepted for woman to sleep around.It Shouldn't be socially acceptable for men to sleep around either.Really depends on the circles you are keeping.Sad thing is im not shocked by some men having 50+ even though it shows alot about that person.
That her mum was one of the 50.OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO PLAYYYYEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

That her mum was one of the 50.OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO PLAYYYYEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
:D Forum board full of 14yr olds ??????Those school boy jokes, boys made when they were still having wet dreams.Shrugs ahh well!Lewis to me it shows a lack of self respect IMO especially when your talking about under 21yr olds!When a woman in her teens has been with double figures, i dread to think how her life will pan out.

no regrets, i just think u made a bit of a sweeping statement
I probably did. I see alot of them on this forum.I just think girls from loosing their virginity at the legal age of 16 to having 10 sexual partners by 18, thats 5 new d*cks a year. Some girls can't say no, even when deep down they know they will regret it.I just hope them ones are using something.

basically brisc if u wanna have as much sex as u want as a female, then do the womanly thing and hold down some form of understanding with a decent man, u can sex till the moon turn blue if ur both on that levelits not about playing hop-scotch when your tryna call yourself a woman
+
i was double figures by 18
Out of curiousity (No Gen. Mac), have you only come to this realization recently or what? Since the two don't seem to add up.

yh, never imagine trying to call myself a woman at 14its not that i didnt know that it was wrong to be existing in that cycle, because at the time it wasnt wrong, it was my way of reason and functioning, just through self knowledge, getting in touch with my cypher and keeping my intimate circle to a minimum iv come to understand more of what is required of me as a woman on this plane and no doubt in 5 years time il be in touch with even morethats why i have no regrets, its all development and regrets just systematically abuse ur mental capacity to progress

Guest Triple XXX

and shes obv only counting people she was in relationships withthem miscellaneous d*cks aint includedthem back of the cab ones, them one nighters that jump out the window in the morning