Lost Season 6

Dubby

Lurch, remember when MIB said "he took my body". I don't mean he assumed his form but I think he meant he took it away.

We saw when he was turned into the monster. He isn't human no more.

I'm clearly ignoring you. Why do you keep talking like anyone's listening?

You noticed what I had to say otherwise you would have continued to ignore.

/

Rather sad you are ignoring when I am not talking pie, come like a little bitch really.

Pussyface

• Upvote 1

Anyone know what's happening with this time wise tomorrow night? Apparently it's starting earlier than normal, but Sky One claim they'll be showing it the same time as Abc...but 5am (UK time) can't be an earlier start time surely?

what do you guys think the ending will be?

i never got into lost but just saw a couple episodes every now and then, couldnt get my head around it at all

interesting what the end will be, hopefully for the faithful viewers it wont be a cop out, people would go crazy i think if anything other than an epic ending was shown

Anyone know what's happening with this time wise tomorrow night? Apparently it's starting earlier than normal, but Sky One claim they'll be showing it the same time as Abc...but 5am (UK time) can't be an earlier start time surely?

apparently...

ABC will broadcast the double episode, called The End, on Sunday night from 9pm on the east coast – 2am in the UK. Sky1's broadcast will be simulcast at the same time as the US west coast transmission, which is 5am in the UK. The End will also simulcast on Sky1 HD at 5am.

so in theory its still 3 hours later than first broadcast in america

I can't help but get the feeling that however the show ends will be a dissappointment for many people. I say this as there have been times I've watched a very good episode and read negative comments those episodes.

This but tbh, I think they are sheep tbh because these said people still talk about them "dissappointment episodes" afterwards.

I can't help but get the feeling that however the show ends will be a dissappointment for many people. I say this as there have been times I've watched a very good episode and read negative comments those episodes.

This but tbh, I think they are sheep tbh because these said people still talk about them "dissappointment episodes" afterwards.

True look at Sopranos, but disappointment

/

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Unanswered_questions