Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

anyone else get prepared and set the mood before reading a story you think will be epic?

Ā 

gonna get a drink, play some nice background music and get a good spot on the sofa

:lol: yeah

Ā 

weird story

Ā 

and thats coming from me as well

Ā 

/

Ā 

i have taken a spliff off a stranger in a club, same way ive given someone the remainder of a blunt me and my mate couldnt finish...

see, I would go to touch mid dance if we were dancing, just like how certain girls put Your hands on them/move them to other places while dancing.

Ā 

but if we're just standing and talking, I'd wait until we were travelling somewhere or something, with the beat secured verbally.

• 2 weeks later...

at the leg touching story, should go for the body contact early on and somewhere intimate like the shoulder, arm or neck

Ā 

but never as low as the leg, cant explain why but shoulder arm and neck works, leg has also worked in the past, but when your at that point already ready to go home just wrapping it up, like already lipsing the ting

Ā 

lol at man saying 'bet you lips tings you just met in the club'

Ā 

yer mate, then I fuck em silly and send em home. Lol at getting numbers etc at any night time event, bitches are there to take home

Ā 

also lol at the hotel ting. Move out your momas house, bitches dont wanna go back to a hotel like some skeeze

Ā 

they wanna feel like your wifey for the nitey you prat @imafreshy