Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

WOW!!!!

Walk away when your ready you kna... These bitches are out to kill souls.

/

If these pars are true & they took place I'm surprised hands weren't put on these bitches or they weren't told about themselves. Now coz she got away with that, some guy down the line is going to get it differently.

"Im not gonna give you my number but I can see your boys are over there so just walk away when you're ready"

Cannot remember where I heard this

:o :o :o :o

I predict that she will be dropping horizontally if she keeps that up.

f*ck

lol

I woulda did a 360 and ended up looking back at her, then did a 180 and walked off.

just a thought

are guys not prepping their counter pars before they approach these fine damnedsels?

dont let the male be the flabbergasted in this situation? thats ok as a young teen but any further than that is straight nerdy

is these girls extreme perfection or is there nothing you can do to balance the universe?

the moment i am ready to walk up to a girl the swagger and confidence comes not from a sense of sexual security or hours spent whittling away imperfections in a crowded gymnasium, but from knowing i have constructed a tragedy par so heinous,so very monstrous that it bleeds into her consciousness i think and she can only be polite and well meaning in the mode of rebuffal to the point where the mode is diminished into a general acquiescence and eventual devotion.ok thats exaggerated but knowing what makes a girl less than 10/10 means u can use those remaining percentiles for consolation and rebuke.if even on aphysical level. she tells you to jog on, just tell her in a soft voice that her eyes are ever so slightly too far apart for her to ever be beautiful and dance away

that may be a great revenge theory but these chickens are probably just looking for a bit of back and forth in the first instants,if u fall at the first hurdle thats up to u but u really shouldnt be hurt if a female doesnt take kindly to you on first approach because your basing that rejection on her not liking your physical appearance and that is a FEMININE REFLEX, shes probly just looking for a man who acts like one not just looks like one.these hoes cant hurt you because they are anything, once you acknowledge this and equip yourself correctly what power can you possibly lose

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I don't really agree with this counter par game

Its no different from calling a chick a slag when she don't respond to my size.

If your gunna go up to a chick and try chat it, then you obviously think she has something you desire, turning around and saying "yh but ur thighs are too fat" just sounds like u got hurt bad

• Upvote 1

I don't really agree with this counter par game

Its no different from calling a chick a slag when she don't respond to my size.

If your gunna go up to a chick and try chat it, then you obviously think she has something you desire, turning around and saying "yh but ur thighs are too fat" just sounds like u got hurt bad

Forreal

My mate dropped the sickest counter par in a house party one time

Hes chattin to the girl and what not. But girl seems disinterested giving him short blunt answrs and not really making convo, going on stush really. and my boy is really trying here.

Eventually he cant be bothered and goes to her "u know what i really like about u"

And the girl all smiling goes "what"

My mate: "f*ck all"

Loool whole room is silent and me and lads cracking up and her face lol she defoo learnt her lesson

So simple but so effective

• Upvote 6

Hes chattin to the girl and what not. But girl seems disinterested giving him short blunt answrs and not really making convo, going on stush really. and my boy is really trying here.

Eventually he cant be bothered and goes to her "u know what i really like about u"

Loool whole room is silent and me and lads cracking up and her face lol she defoo learnt her lesson

that could have backfired tho

boy-you know what i like about you

girl-i dont care leave me alone

that could have backfired tho

boy-you know what i like about you

girl-i dont care leave me alone

If she ain't told you to leave her alone before then she won't do it then.

If she is playing hard to get, 1 word answers etc... she will DEFO fall into that trap.

Women want their ego's massaged, they can't resist.

"coutner-par" is still letting the girl know You've hurt them. best thing You can do is be unnaffected and continue to enjoy Your night. also move to other girls so it shows You haven't lost confidence

truuusss

one guy did this

got one sexy latina and they brushed each others teet in front of the ordinary gal that boyd him

was funny, but imo no one won