Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

26 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

ur face is self depreceating

bare edits in here

you're wrong about my life but im definitely right about ur scatty lean up ugg boot grill 

suck ursrelf

Nah ur still a sad little wasteman with no substance. Everything i say is based of ur shitty posts. Everything u say about me is ur sad twisted fantasy. Please... continue

Tell us more about how u were afraid of some "blue borough" fellas

Tell us more about how ur not niggerish but apparently other people are

Tell us more u tramp

• 3 weeks later...

Some fuck boy shit happened to me this week.

So my boy has gone a country tour he calls me and tells me he has smoked one strain of weed and it fucked him up and he will bring some for me. I am like cool

Week later he comes back to London has this compressed ounce of 'skunk' he says its some flavor but he doesn't know the name. Breaks off my piece put it on the scale I roll a zoot.

One draw this is me 'This is not weed' next thing I know I black out I went to some next place I dont even want to think about horrible shit. When I come around I say to the guy that this is Spice. He is claiming he dont know what spice is. How the fuck can you smoke weed for 20 years and cant tell what weed is. 

When I was blacked out I was having convulsions and was flipping out smashing up my yard. My new waldrobe which I had just put up less than 24 hours earlier glass smashed on it. Coffee table smashed up, my phone smashed up, My PC stopped working (just fixed it) small things to a giant like myself. Been in contact with manufactures  so I have ordered replacements.

The buzz is not even like weed so I dont know how this nigga thought that it was skunk, I am still pissed off doing spice to me is the same as someone who smokes crack or shoots up heroin. This happened on Wednesday I still dont feel 100% . I am suspicious if it was a mistake or not because he also gave it to his cousin same time as me and he was scared to go outside because he thought people were Demons.  So it probably was an innocent mistake but what the fuck are you smoking for if you can not tell what you are smoking? 

2 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Wait so this Spice shit looks like weed?

that's mad

what the guck is this shit

it doesnt look like weed no. but somalian said he got it compressed. thats how yard weed comes as well, and it doesnt look like standard weed wen u pick or grind it

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2017 at 9:29 AM, Agony said:

Was nearly gonna buy a new vape kit but this video just saved me some money.

After this last box of cigs I'm gonna permanently switch to vaping.

A month later and now I feel like Hunter Hearst Helmsley when someone near me is smoking a cigarette and the smell of the tobacco hits my nostrils.

tenor.gif

Currently vaping on an eliquid that tastes like Skittles and the one before that reminded me of Mango Rubicon. 

• Like 2