Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Sorry are u calling me clueless and claiming u can grow any strain in the uk??

Fucking idiot certain strains don't even produce seeds so u can only grow from cuttings

Which is y we don't have any real purp and shit in this country

Clueless the cheek of it smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Smh y do always get these smokers that think they are in some next level...f*ckin cringe

It don't matter who ur connect is the only strains u can grow in this country are mediocre so u will never be smoking anything that amazing...even the sh*t in damn is pretty poor tbh

neg'd

you can grow any strain here what kinda foolishness is that all you need is the seeds which you can order online

i get better cro here than what was there last time i went dam

• Upvote 1

fam i can walk into my local seed bank (bounds green industrial park ttkk) an purchase any strain i want, and with the right equipment can grow it

seriously wtf

tell me one strain that doesnt have seeds??? problely some super rare sh*t that sum hippy in california made up himself but realistically noone bar that guy an his mates smokes dat

and we dont really get purp out here kus we dont grow weed outdoors due to the weather, purp is only purp bcus of cold weather near the end of flowering or phosphate deficiency, if im growin indoors i wudnt have either

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Pmsl so I'm clueless but u just admitted that there are strains we can't get over here and can't grow cos it has to be outside

Smh

Ok son

Anyway my argument was that we ain't got it good here which is what u claimed...smoke some trainwreck (yh do that in this country I'd like to see that) then tell me we have it good over here.

Guys smoking lemon and cheese thinking they are on some next shit

/

They don't sell seeds in bounds green no more so shows how clued up u are....and the selection weren't all that either

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You're all right to an extent.

There are some strains that we have some boog versions of, that are very rare and unless you're deep in the game and have cuttings, you're not smoking.

tbh though it's not hard. you can pay good money for decent seeds, grow a genuine ting in your wardrobe, tent, whatever and after 2-3 grows, you'll be smoking stuff that isn't very far off that rare sh*t.

have yourself some nicely vegged mothers chilling

and keep the cycle going

persi ting, if you know what you're doing have the space a nicely sized wardrobe takes up, 1k of light, you can grow 20-25 zed guaranteed, doing it properly 30-40 from the same 2-3 plants.

trust me gardening >>

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Trainwreck is all over the midlands tbh

We do have it good, don't be so flipping pedantic

Pmsl ok mate u got trainwreck

I'm not saying everything is shit but we hardly 'have it good' by a long shot...growers over here come with the lowest quality they can get away with

:|

what room did you stay in?

you mean didn't like sharing toilets with your party?

there was one toilet and one shower between three rooms. i was in the redman room. also, in the bar downstairs there were pissed up scottish lads and a group of girls and gays smoking one joint between about 8 of them.

tbh when i go away i just like having pretty much my own apartment

Santa Maria apparently Colombia's leng ting.

/

loool seen. Yea the price difference between your own apartment nxt to the red light district and a decent clean room is obvious. You're gon have to walk 10-15 mins out for a similar price for a decent 'apartment'. even then it's a joke what they would call an apartment out there for a decent price.

We had our own toilet in the one room that slept 3 people. 4 of us stayed in there and it was jokes.

I went and collected my croissants and coffee and 20% discount every morning. didn't really use the coffeeshop for anything else.

Mushroom'd up in that room was next though.

Yo so 2 days to go till im filled with leafy colombian outdoor grown healthy crap

so im bunning blue cheese thats so nice I wanna take it out there

lol at being so clueless to list a strain i have actually grown in my earlier days gtfo

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/trainwreck-feminised.html

lol at profit margins stay failing, the only reason i would not have access to a strain, is because someone isnt letting off the seeds, which in the cannabis industry means the strain wouldnt be profitable to sell as seeds

seeing as anyone can make any strain with the right tools and seeds available REALLY

so what your saying is I dont have access to strains, that people who want to make profits from good strains arent interested in

:sub:

it is what it is