Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

People grow cheese and lemons cus of the yields and bcus thats all people know, kush and other strains take longer to flower and theres never mass cuttings (growers to lazy to start from seed) also most kush/flavoured seeds are expensive

All about making friends with growers (insta good if you dont know anyone in real world)

/

I been vaping with a Davinche they cost £200 but worth it, real clean

/ been 3 months no tabacoo i just smoke pure, best thing ive done in my life, smoking a different expierence now

Also dont really f*cked with oils too much, my team do. I feel like i need to know the long term benifits allow being the first generation of wax heads

Was thinking about the davince, but picked up a couple of pinnacle pro's. SICK compared to some of the other portables i've tried cos you can draw in deep. Only drawback is the air is a little hot. Keeping one clean and unused so i can take it through the airport no problems next month to DAM. Actually GASSED to go back this time, even tho its like the 4th time in a year.

Loving Tangilope at the moment.

Hitting the spot.

Yes lord

Dna genetics my squad

Haha yeah. I don't see the hype in Green House Seeds tbh, been hit & miss so far. But then they do promote the shit out of their seeds (Strain Hunters etc.)

You can really tell the difference between good quality seed genetics and those who just mass produce where its a bit hit & miss...

Loving Tangilope at the moment.

Hitting the spot.

Yes lord

Dna genetics my squad

Best seedbank about done loads of their flavours now and they've all turned out good never any duds Dna all the way...on with tangie at the min still not had chance to try it...holy grail kosher og18 cannalope and sour kush are all percy favourites of mine though

Pinnacles and pax plooms are dead cus u cant set the temp

Optimal temp to vape at is 180c releases the right amount of terpanoids, if ur vaping high to get a heavy hit ur bassically smoking it not vaping

U can set the temp still, but i get what u mean, the devince lets u set it to the degree and meant to be the best quality outa the 3. Got the Pinnacle purely because i wanted a the smallest one that doesn't gunk up as quickly as the pax.

smfh tramps who know they are sick n still pass u a zoot<<<<<<

now I've woke up past two days pulling back bare phlegm with a runny nose all the time n I ain't been sick in tiiiime so I know who it's from

I knew he was sick with somethin but I dint wanna be all 'I'm not touchin ur splif' like certain ppl

Pinnacles and pax plooms are dead cus u cant set the temp

Optimal temp to vape at is 180c releases the right amount of terpanoids, if ur vaping high to get a heavy hit ur bassically smoking it not vaping

Fraff. Pax has 3 temperature settings, lowest one is about 180 c.

Exactly you just said "is about"

Davinche lets you set it exact to the degree u want

Im new to smoking. My girl got me into it. we bun a spliff every now and again. went 27 years being surrounded by smokers and never once done it, no my girl comes around and blam. Tell a lie, with me changing it was inevitable.

Tell me about this vaping thing?

I dont really like the idea of putting tobacco into my spliff. Those around me that know better tell me i need it otherwise it wont burn.

Help me out. i just wana get high every now and again, with minimal chemicals, and minimal tobacco. 

The first time i got high oh my. All those times i wa smoking and nothing wa shappening. Then one day my head was floating

jus buy a vape g 

lookin back i wish when i started smoking i was on the vape ting

sayin that tho if ur blazin with ur chick maybe herself she likes the whole rolling up n then smokin together thing

certain girls like that

/

gettin high with ur girl>>>>gettin high with ur boys