Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

i remem smokin with my 2 m8s in my room many moons ago

and we was billlin up on a magazine

next thing u kno the weeds missin we look every where

im so f*cked i even look under the plate im eating food off...

it turned up on my roof outside windowsil coz who ever was billin up threw the rest iof the baccy and twigs out window...

had to make em grab my legs and push me out to grab it

that was su magical skunk back then fluffy AK and mango

Didn't tell you lot bout amsterdam

That place is poison

I swear

Proper conspiracy hostel style-e

They have these herbal essense shops everywhere you go, there was one across the street from our hotel

We bought these mushrooms, the strongest they had. All 4 of us took it.

It was without doubt the most f*cked up experience of all our lives. These things kept getting stronger for 14 hours solid, after every hour. Bearing in mind we were too scared to leave our room after 2 hours, just imagine what was going on after 10. Seriously it was the maddest thing ever. I thought I was disabled for life, like trapped inside a body of one of the people that foam out the mouth and make random noises on the bus. It was so f*cked. The hullucinations were just amazing.

That place is poison

I swear

They have these herbal essense shops everywhere you go, there was one across the street from our hotel

It was without doubt the most f*cked up experience of all our lives. These things kept getting stronger for 14 hours solid, after every hour. Bearing in mind we were too scared to leave our room after 2 hours, just imagine what was going on after 10. Seriously it was the maddest thing ever. I thought I was disabled for life, like trapped inside a body of one of the people that foam out the mouth and make random noises on the bus. It was so f*cked. The hullucinations were just amazing.

LOOOOOOL

I SWER WHEN I GO OUT THERE I MIGHT TRY SOME MUSHROOM, COZ OF UR LIL STORY

Yea that's what we took, but like it makes a difference

plus

the next day we went to talk to the man about it cos we were convinced he was some next killer with his lil intro speech he kept giving everyone to try get them to buy it

after a lil conversation man had pure types of mushrooms on the table from this next 'unofficíal' menu, was jokes

That place is poison

I swear

lmfao

dont even want know what ur mind was like after 14 hours i get parrow some times on skunk when i go its a straight weed ting my boys brought them drug food sh*t not for me at all hash cakes is me

how much would a raggo 2 day trip cost me like duck out friday night land england back sunday lunchtime???

for a RAGGGGO 2day trip I would bring like 250-300 spending money, and that's if your gonna go all out

you lot were chatting sh*t about ID, I didn't really have a problem except once in Barneys they weren't havin it.

& if you hit dam go Greenhouse for breakfast